Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Match not completed

Match not completed

Hi

There are a few teams in my league who appear to swap their formation round having only 9 players so you don’t play the game.
    You get a default 3-0 victory but the teams have squads of 20+.
    This is frustrating as I’m not getting the bonuses by actually playing the game.
    Is this a bug?

Thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are teams which had 11 players in squad but some of them have expired contracts.
    The manager didn't log in to renew their contracts yet, so you see 5 or 6 of them in the field (and there are more but without new contracts)
    The game gives few extra players 3* veterans so the team to have 14 eligible players for the new season.
    If the manager is still absent and the team had 4 injuries (or 3 injuries and one red card) then doesn't have 11 players for the match so you have an auto-win with 3-0.
    Unfortunately there is an issue with the game, that counts this win as a draw in your season's stats.
    And there is another bad scenario, that tomorrow when that player with the red card will return, that team will have again 11 players and maybe in the next game your competitor in the League, might play and win him 10-0
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    This should be changed. I believe in current football rules the minimum number of players to start a game legally is 9.

This has happened in the current year to a 3rd division team in Italy. They were essentially bankrupt so most players had left, but did not want to be legally declared bankrupt for orherwise they would have to restart from the last amateur league rather than 4th division. They played in 9, including the physio and goalkeeper coach. Lost most games like 20-0.

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk