Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    so your issue is same with this thread .

* I merged them
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    I made my best in this game to improve my players, be on top of moral, bonifications every match, but start to think this game does not made comprobations
    You're right. I did an experiment with my second team. I never watch a single game of this team, never heal the injuries, moral. It is now in the CL final and 2nd in league. Maybe these leagues are with all bot or abandonned teams:
    It seems like Quality, Attendance and Tactics mean Nothing in this Game-2019-07-17-150531_1018x627_scrot.jpg

Rookie
    I made similar considerations days ago but was censured. Nothing u can do -without money- works in this game

Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    I made similar considerations days ago but was censured. Nothing u can do -without money- works in this game
    Such as?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    You're right. I did an experiment with my second team. I never watch a single game of this team, never heal the injuries, moral. It is now in the CL final and 2nd in league. Maybe these leagues are with all bot or abandonned teams:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-07-17-150531_1018x627_scrot.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	125887
    Was this one. As Grandef says, spending time programming a good training, healing or moraling ur players, watching videos... makes no difference in this game

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so your issue is same with this thread .

* I merged them
    I didnt see this one sry on acuse of censure

Rookie
    My prove is not about to loose but to win like Grandef. For example, I played the 2nd match of CL semifinals with all players low on moral and down of 30% of health and won 3-1. 1st match was 3-0 with a team i know very dedicated on the game, 1st on my league, 129%, I got 119%. It looks like an alms, and for me is the reason of all the strange things I saw this time playing the game. Stop wasting time

Rookie
    Unfortunately, I think the sad part about all of this is that there is so much randomness that it removes any semblance of skill in the game. Today, I thought I had endure a disgraceful game in the champions league, where I tied against a team 21% weaker (they shot once on goal and scored).

Then I witness my best friend lose to a team 28% weaker after drawing against a team 33% weaker the previous day. In the comments, it said "they were favorites". Sorry Top Eleven but the game is absolute nonsense and it would appear the creators don't understand how numbers work.

Poor review given.

Anyone have a recommendation for a less arbitrary simulator?
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 08-30-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucian1986 View Post
    Unfortunately, I think the sad part about all of this is that there is so much randomness that it removes any semblance of skill in the game. Today, I thought I had endure a disgraceful game in the champions league, where I tied against a team 21% weaker (they shot once on goal and scored).

Then I witness my best friend lose to a team 28% weaker after drawing against a team 33% weaker the previous day. In the comments, it said "they were favorites". Sorry Top Eleven but the game is absolute nonsense and it would appear the creators don't understand how numbers work.

Poor review given.

Anyone have a recommendation for a less arbitrary simulator?
    They don't give any kind of f*ck about our thoughts... Just look at the event comments, people are spending hundreds of tokens to beat PSG and Real, so mission accomplished. I don't have any kind of hope left... This game is broken and dead and that's how it's gonna remain.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    They don't give any kind of f*ck about our thoughts... Just look at the event comments, people are spending hundreds of tokens to beat PSG and Real, so mission accomplished. I don't have any kind of hope left... This game is broken and dead and that's how it's gonna remain.
    Unfortunately, I couldn't agree more.

Agree with miloren. My second team, which I basically create a new team each season and don't watch any games:

306 victories 32 draws 35 losses. 8 Leagues won and 1 Cup won.

My caveat is that it is harder to win Cups and Champion Leagues when you don't watch or take care of the team. Otherwise, the leagues are a breeze and it matters very little.
    Last edited by Lucian1986; 09-06-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Level 20

18 x League Champion
    15 x Champions League Winner (4 x Runner Up)
    17 x Cup Winner (2 x Runner Up)
    13 x Super Cup Winner (1 x Runner Up)

929 Wins/ 55 Draws / 40 Losses
    4367 Goals Scored / 509 Goals Conceded/ 267 Games Longest Unbeaten Streak

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast