• 5 Post By tomu741
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 6 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By milpol
  • 3 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By pleasures

Thread: Transfer Market

Transfer Market

I think the TM needs an overhaul. Whilst I like it as it is now as opposed to the old system, it can be a nightmare trying to find players for certain positions. Like for example, I need a backup MC, so am looking in Auctions for a 4* 18/19yo that I can feed Greens up to 6*. Maybe if I had time to spend all day in Auctions I might strike lucky but I don't (like most people don't).
    It would be an idea to merge Scouts with Auctions then you can look for players you need for certain positions and spend however many tokens you are happy to spend.
    That might make the game a bit more interactive like it used to be before everything was taken away!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Great idea . Developers listen to this. Many people will return tot he game
    maloukees, dave1311 and jcohen42 like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Carefully with ideas - it can become a nightmare made by "magical creators".

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I think the TM needs an overhaul. Whilst I like it as it is now as opposed to the old system, it can be a nightmare trying to find players for certain positions. Like for example, I need a backup MC, so am looking in Auctions for a 4* 18/19yo that I can feed Greens up to 6*. Maybe if I had time to spend all day in Auctions I might strike lucky but I don't (like most people don't).
    It would be an idea to merge Scouts with Auctions then you can look for players you need for certain positions and spend however many tokens you are happy to spend.
    That might make the game a bit more interactive like it used to be before everything was taken away!
    Buy a low 5* ML/MR, they don't go for as much and train MC
    dave1311 and ars86 like this.

Famous
    Just bring back negotiations for the entire season FFS!

With the restriction that a player bought cannot be sold on again during the same season.

Still restricts upselling and will also cause manipulators a headache, whilst everyone else can have the opportunity to find players at a price they want to pay without having to spend hours on auctions. Will also bring back the chance to earn tokens through selling in negotiations.

Bring them back the whole season but have a limit to one or two players
    nikolgiorgos and EastsiderSG like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Famous
    If you're limiting it to the last week of the season then don't make the player available until the start of the next season, but at the same % that you bought him.
    So buy a 99% player with 3 days to go on a pre contract, you can't play him yet and at the start of the next season you get to sign the 99% player
    Would make planning the new season a lot easier, especially for getting good Q young players.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Just bring back negotiations for the entire season FFS!

With the restriction that a player bought cannot be sold on again during the same season.

Still restricts upselling and will also cause manipulators a headache, whilst everyone else can have the opportunity to find players at a price they want to pay without having to spend hours on auctions. Will also bring back the chance to earn tokens through selling in negotiations.
    if only they would, would improve the game immediately
    ars86 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    if only they would, would improve the game immediately
    Improve the game but wont help their token sale..thats reason why they removed it