Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Race to Rio - Full-Time!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Hi all,

Challenge is now LIVE!

Just as a reminder, this event doesn't impact condition, injuries or morale. Reaching the checkpoint in the fifth city earns you access to the follow-up King of Rio Challenge.

Good luck!

My team is 91%. I just beat uruguay to reach the semifinals. It's just positioning your players well and constantly changing tactics that did the trick. Now, i'll wait before challenging 110% Argentina.
    pjBS likes this.

Try moving your players back when you want to park the bus. Push the players back in formation and play hard defending with counterattacks off. Players dont stray around much and do good at defending.
    pjBS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Try moving your players back when you want to park the bus. Push the players back in formation and play hard defending with counterattacks off. Players dont stray around much and do good at defending.
    Can you please post which formation did you use? Im way stronger than my opponents, but cant find the right tactic :/

And very bad event from top eleven.. Are you lacking tokens or what? With this kind of difficulty you should put checkpoints on each city. I would understand that you put weaker teams or sth with this kind of difficulty, but this is too much! GJ!

110Τ, 10greens, 10blue, 10red, amazing emblem...
    plus a ticket for the next amazing challenge
    Pretty good i would say.

Famous
    Won first 2 games 7-1 and 6-0, so that's a few free greens in the bag already

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Won first 2 games 7-1 and 6-0, so that's a few free greens in the bag already
    which tactic did you use??

Funny but short experience. My team is 111%, usually pretty good, ecuador 81%, I lost 2-1, and Ecuador had three more goal situations than me. Will I pay 3 tokens to try to be humiliated again? I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    My team is 91%. I just beat uruguay to reach the semifinals. It's just positioning your players well and constantly changing tactics that did the trick. Now, i'll wait before challenging 110% Argentina.
    I just started but cannot see the cities and opponents 5-6-7 .
    Which is their qualities ? How much above the city no4 ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast