Thread: Another free tokens question

Rookie

Another free tokens question

So I notice questions about free tokens rarely get answered or get 1 comment without resolution at best, but here goes anyway. So my free tokens options across Fyber, Tapjoy & Ironsource used to Inc. games. Then I did a few, earned the tokens & then they vanished. Now it’s just surveys, which Im never the right “demographic” for! So can’t do those. Anyone had similar situations but got those game options back at a later date?

It seems like currently there are not many offers with other games, it's the same for me. A few months ago there were dozens of offers and now only a few. Don't know the reason though.

These offer walls are slowly dying. Don't expect them to be around for much longer, which might mean Nordeus are prepared to bring in other ways of earning tokens... maybe

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It seems like currently there are not many offers with other games, it's the same for me. A few months ago there were dozens of offers and now only a few. Don't know the reason though.
    Just seems a bit suspicious that they all disappeared after I claimed a big one worth 350 tokens. There were loads of games I hadn’t played & claimed.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    These offer walls are slowly dying. Don't expect them to be around for much longer, which might mean Nordeus are prepared to bring in other ways of earning tokens... maybe
    Well ideally they want us to pay money so possibly not lol