Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: scripted bookings

Dreamer

scripted bookings

today was the 1st leg of the CL Knock out faze,i won all well and good 1-3 ,my issue is the bookings in today's game 3 players all on my side all now out of 2nd leg,its obvious the game AI is trying its best yet again to disrupt my progress 48 seasons since i was in a CL final and only 2 semi-finals in that time , why is it always the case luckily i have the reserve for each position and a 2 goal cushion, i am very sure if game had 0-0 or 1-1 the game AI would let oppo win on away goals, we shall see anyhow

Dreamer
    i know, i almost have not even 1 match without a yellow or a red card. and almost every match a suspended player. and i'm not even playing with hard tackling... they've changed something here as well and it's very annoying

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i know, i almost have not even 1 match without a yellow or a red card. and almost every match a suspended player. and i'm not even playing with hard tackling... they've changed something here as well and it's very annoying
    were are the injuries its all red cards ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There aren't any scripted bookings or conspiracy theories.
    Cards in TE are random.
    Has nothing to do with TE orders (easy or hard) or real football logic.
    It's like Monopoly the game.
    You roll the dice, being in the box - Pick a card and it's saying "You go straight to jail".
    Some times you might pick 3 "bad" cards in a row.

Today I played vs an opponent in League -60% quality.
    Why my MC got a second yellow ?
    It was to be

scripted bookings-league-red-card.jpg
    milpol and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    i'm not talking about any conspiracy theories here, nik. i know that's just the server is programmed. but it's happening more often that it used to happen in the past.. now, if a player gets a yellow card, there are 80% chances that later he gets another one and then a red one. from all 22 players on the pitch, just him. how stupid is that? and let me give you another example: last season, ch league semi-final. i got a good win first round (4-0 or 5-0 i don't remember exactly) and in second round i had 4 players with yellow card who could miss the final. so i changed 3 of them and leave only one to play. and it was only 1 yellow card the entire match, guess who got it. exactly, the only player who was in danger to miss the final. how cool is that? nothing scripted, just bad luck. i don't know what to say...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There aren't any scripted bookings or conspiracy theories.
    Cards in TE are random.
    Has nothing to do with TE orders (easy or hard) or real football logic.
    It's like Monopoly the game.
    You roll the dice, being in the box - Pick a card and it's saying "You go straight to jail".
    Some times you might pick 3 "bad" cards in a row.

Today I played vs an opponent in League -60% quality.
    Why my MC got a second yellow ?
    It was to be

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAGUE red card.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	123973
    sorry nik but to much of a coincidence to get all three, if it was 1 or even 2 i'd let it pass but 3 give me a break,it happens all to often and simply to pass it off as simple roll of the dice makes it even worse,anyway fortunately i lead 3-1 so shouldn't cause any problem

Dreamer
    i'm not talking about any conspiracy theories here, nik. i know that's just the server is programmed. but it's happening more often that it used to happen in the past.. now, if a player gets a yellow card, there are 80% chances that later he gets another one and then a red one. from all 22 players on the pitch, just him. how stupid is that? and let me give you another example: last season, ch league semi-final. i got a good win first round (4-0 or 5-0 i don't remember exactly) and in second round i had 4 players with yellow card who could miss the final. so i changed 3 of them and leave only one to play. and it was only 1 yellow card the entire match, guess who got it. exactly, the only player who was in danger to miss the final. how cool is that? nothing scripted, just bad luck. i don't know what to say...
    i just wasn't to be lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    sorry nik but to much of a coincidence to get all three, if it was 1 or even 2 i'd let it pass but 3 give me a break,it happens all to often and simply to pass it off as simple roll of the dice makes it even worse,anyway fortunately i lead 3-1 so shouldn't cause any problem
    i also believe the cards are taking over injuries to players as a way of balancing the AI game out

Addicted
    Looks like the game just decided to give cards a try! I got two direct reds and three yellow cards in today’s league game. Interestingly, my CB got a red card against the same team in the first match, as well. I lost both games of course.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, no, no disagree (about the old times)
    A good old forum friend, @Gert Funck, has written a whole TE chapter about the double yellows
    lol
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ellow-red.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast