Thread: Is there the hacker of Top eleven?

Question Is there the hacker of Top eleven?

hello
    I found a lot of videos on youtube about top eleven hack tokens, but I did not believe this. Do you thinks is really to find this hack or not? Thanks so much

They don't work, they only effect what is displayed in-game. They don't actually change anything behind the scenes (ie give you more cash or tokens).

The hacks are these so called "win tokens" opportunities. I have made plenty of them very carefully, and only 30% of them are working. Pure bulls***! Glad I am careful when browsing for not having spams or the likes on my FB and email.

On that note, I've entered a few 'Win Tokens' competitions on Facebook, like Spot-the-Ball competitions. I haven't won, but has anyone? Does Nordeus ever announce a winner?
    Maybe I'm just cynical, but just maybe it's all a big scam.

All the surrounding of this game is for the most of us a time scam, and money scam for those who are not attentive. You don't need 5 months XP to have your conclusions made. After 3 days I am know sure of the first feeling I had 3 days ago when I started to play and seeing you had to pay huge amounts to have a decent team which is all about. Sad, I will continue to run my ****ty team of broken 3* to 4* legs. At least I got my first League championship tonight. I am not against money making, but it goes way too far sometimes, and that is a pure middle finger pointed to us.