Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ludo_Mansio
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: Auctions are quiet, but they're all old and low value

Auctions are quiet, but they're all old and low value

I know the auctions have been heading this way for a few seasons, but the start of this one seems worse again. While the auctions seem quieter than ever (on my server at least), with quite a lot of players going for less than 10 tokens, what's on offer is pretty rubbish. There are very few 18 year olds, or even 19 or 20 year olds now, with most players on offer in their mid-20's. Based on the values, the quality on offer also seems to be lower than normal; in a couple of days of popping in to the auctions every now and then I've only seen one player who was even close to the max value for my level. It's getting harder and harder to get decent players who train quickly.
    lespa and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Something like this you mean...........Auctions are quiet, but they're all old and low value-2019-06-24.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

My auctions are super crazy at the moment - managers bidding 18T and more on a 29yo 5.5* MC with no SA? And forget even getting close to winning a 19yo two-position defender with defensive wall SA, 35 seconds into the auction and already 25T...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    My auctions are super crazy at the moment - managers bidding 18T and more on a 29yo 5.5* MC with no SA? And forget even getting close to winning a 19yo two-position defender with defensive wall SA, 35 seconds into the auction and already 25T...
    if you have enough patience good 18yrs can be spotted you have look below 80% though so far bought a DC at 76% for 5 tokens bonus was right and left footed player !!! and ST at 74% 2 tokens yes they may need slightly more greens to climb but the players are there,to many are looking at higher% players and just not using their heads,i've probably spent only about 15-20 tokens so far
    To many player swap their players far to soon,if you have good 1st eleven stick with them,yes change odd player,that's natural for any football side
    think about this if you save all greens from vids use when only necessary to boost eg important LEAGUE/CL/CUP games you probably and should be able to save 700 greens use these to boost 1st eleven and any odd new player you may buy at beginning of season get a head start on some oppos
    i may not win League every season but once every 3 to 4 seasons is good for me