Page 208 of 227 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Are you making a CL thread this season?
    Well... I've got a very tough opponent as you know, both of the teams in my CL competition could of been hand picked on paper before any matches are played, but he is quite limited for his squad selection (only got 14 players and 1 of them is banned), Also he likes to change the formations around a bit, attacking 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 V and 4-2-2-2 Hexagon have all been used from him this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    CoolioFC bounce back with another big victory away from home. as my playmaker Ceccareli was suspended for this game, i had a lack of quality in the central midfield and so i decided to use 14 inj packs to bring back jamie bolt. and what a return he made, scoring the first 2 before completing a hatrick. i eventually went on to win 7-0, meaning despite genesis' victory earlier this morning, it is now pretty much impossible for them to overhaul me in 4th. 3 points with one to play and goal difference of 29 between us.

so i can safely announce CoolioFC will be playing champions league football again next season. final game of the season is at home to ZaidFC who are currently 7th, needing a point to secure promotion. but theyll be fine, they compete that position with the team i just put 7 past.
    July Fourth likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

I have the league won a few games ago, but still have a play in the outcomes of those behind me. I play the team in 3rd tomorrow in my final match. He's barely hanging in there, with the team in 4th on same points, just lesser GD. They both have 2 more games, they haven't played today yet. If they both win/draw/lose, then it really is down to me whether this guy gets third or not ... will I go easy on him? will I feck! I want to end the season without a loss. I have a draw already, so no thanks ... yes, I am ruthless.

UPDATE Season 4 transfers

New purchase for TRIPLETE FC

The club has invested 7.2 million to put under contract the young Italian footballer ANDREA POLENTA

this player in the intentions of the club is destined to become one of the key players for the next season

it is our intention to apply PT to new signing Andrea Polenta, with the aim to get it in a short time quality seven stars and one on one stopper ability, and give him already from today the post of goalkeeper in the team owner

his debut in the team is scheduled for today, will play the championship match and the final of the Champions League

from the first data of the workouts are very satisfied, Andrea Polenta seems to be a very fast trainer

it seems that finally, after making two big mistakes by focusing on the players Tobias Visaggio and Safet Vučeljić , which proved to be two coaches lenses, we found the right man for the role of goalkeeper in our team

Now we are evaluating which of them sell, you accept advice, you would sell or Visaggio or Vučeljić? you to sell them in these two days of end of the season or at the beginning of the new season?

Keep the 18yr old? He might train a little faster for a couple of seasons more

Apprentice
    I studied my CL final opponent a bit more, and found out he is probably not that tactically limited... he always shows the same formation (4-1-2n-2n-1) but actually his two AMCs are AML/AMC and AMR/AMC so he can swap to V-style anytime without subbing in new players... looks hard to defend against that. I actually think thats pretty cool (I call it "the scissors formation"), I wish I had players like that at that quality (both 6 stars, on has shadow striker). Unfortunately, I dont have an DR/DMR so I cant adapt my defense to that flexibility, plus Id need pretty good reactions for that, as he can swap as often as he wants.

Will man-on-man marking help against those formation swaps?
    Last edited by Bermudo; 05-31-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    I studied my CL final opponent a bit more, and found out he is probably not that tactically limited... he always shows the same formation (4-1-2n-2n-1) but actually his two AMCs are AML/AMC and AMR/AMC so he can swap to V-style anytime without subbing in new players... looks hard to defend against that. I actually think thats pretty cool (I call it "the scissors formation"), I wish I had players like that at that quality (both 6 stars, on has shadow striker). Unfortunately, I dont have an DR/DMR so I cant adapt my defense to that flexibility, plus Id need pretty good reactions for that, as he can swap as often as he wants.

Will man-on-man marking help against those formation swaps?
    This is a quite "thin" formation. I believe a simple 4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1 could break it down. Remember to always have +1 midfielder then your opponent to gain possesion. Also avoid playing with a AMC since he is playing with a DMC (I rather put a xtra MC or ST).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

2 matches left, leading with only 3 points and big goal difference
    today's match is agains the 11th so it should be easy, if i win today i'll win the league.
    tomorrow's match is against the 3rd, but he's not very good.

anyway, i'm 95% league winner till now

After a quite controversial season we are happy to say that we are THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS (100%) for the 4th time! ... We manage to beat the spanish "At.Leones FC" with a 0 - 7 result (played with my "reserve team"). A win tonight in the CL against the Turskish side (TanerGS) will get us our first "treble" !
    Shadow, dv8r, Chris Rath and 2 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Real Madrid FC (Spanish Team/No Licensed Kits)

Match Details
    Type of Match: League
    Kick-off: 0:58 GMT+7
    Referee: Nathan Gilbertson

Opponent Analysis

Formations: 4-3W-3
    Position in League: 6th (38 pts)
    Form: L/W/W/D/W

Match Roundups
    After AEPRE FC seals their league victory last night, AEPRE FC is still looking hot. They are ready to face Real Madrid FC at their home ground. Real Madrid FC will be setting guard of honour before the match for the champions.
    In their first leg, AEPRE FC managed to beat them 4-0 at home with 3W-1-3W-3 over 4-3W-3. The manager have decided to stick with the formation that they used in the first leg. Matt van Hart will be playing as LM, as Morgan O'Bree is ready for his debut at this club. Bryan Andersson will still need therapy for getting drunk in the celebration party last night, so he will not be on the bench today.

Expected lineup

AROUND THE LEAGUE
    Niedzelski back on top
    Marcin Niedzielski, a Polish striker playing for Hercules FC, is back to top goalscorer with 20 goals, after he score a hat-trick that trashed the backmarker F.C. BARSELONA by 9-0 However, Karl Thomas is also back on form by scoring 5 goals on that match.
    Promotion battle still looking hot
    After AEPRE FC, AREMA FC and Hercules FC seals their ticket for next season's CL, the final spot of the CL is now only available for AORDP FC or SCTA FC, which means Real Madrid FC will not going to CL next season, and they will eventually misses promotion next season if they lost both of their games. So they are Real Madrid FC, ANHGJ FC and Rimba Bara FC that can still stand a chance of getting promoted to Level 4 next season.
    Massive transfers for SCTA FC
    SCTA FC signed 5 new players into his team to strengthen his team for the next season. His new signing are Gary Hamilton, Jenz Grutza, Charley Tchobe, Mateo Begu and Peter Palfi. Three of them, Tchobe, Hamilton and Grutza gained 8.0 rating and get into the Top 5.
    Two Hungarians up for CL final
    Hitetlenek FC and Johny FC, two Hungarian teams are looking for winning the CL final. Estadio Aboulle of AEPRE FC will be hosting the decider, which is expected to see 3,000 seats being all taken.

AEPRE FC Player of the Season Awards
    Stay tuned! From 12:00 GMT+7 the AEPRE FC Player of the Season Awards will be announced. Here are the orders (All time in GMT+7):
    12:00 Young Player of the Year
    12:30 Most Improved Player
    13:00 Best Signing
    13:30 Lowest Improved
    14:00 Worst Signing
    15:00 Defender of the Season
    15:30 Midfielder of the Season
    16:00 Attacker of the Season
    16:30 Most Injured Player of the Season
    17:00 Top Goalscorer
    17:30 Top Assister
    18:00 AEPRE FC Player of the Season Award
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-31-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC