Page 221 of 227 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2263
Like Tree1342Likes

Thread: Season 40

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... I miss the Universal Player project.
    Is Chuck Norris universal player? I saw bunch of teams with Chuck Norris...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

3 minutes... to kick-off... COME ON ZIDANE... One last effort for the July Fourth fans!!!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Is Chuck Norris universal player? I saw bunch of teams with Chuck Norris...
    S37 - Pepp Crawford (ST)
    S38 - Chuck Norris (MC)
    S39 - Ivor Hardy (DMC)
    S40 - No Universal Player was decided.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Congrats for winning the league! This would be cool for your celebration party: Who See feat. Nina Žižić – Igranka
    Thanks! ... Ah yes, but I prefer this > Željko Joksimović - Drska ženo plava - YouTube
    Gamer_X likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    3 minutes... to kick-off... COME ON ZIDANE... One last effort for the July Fourth fans!!!
    LEAGUE ROUND 26

July Fourth 5-0 dersim FC
    Alex Zidane Testimonial

July Fourth 113.1 3N-3W-1-3 then 63 mins 3N-4-1-2 - dersim FC 4-4-2 classic 104.9

Well we done it folks... We finished league season unbeaten... The invincibles once again after coming close last season. July Fourth had a cagey start to the game and dersim had a few chances but made nothing of it, but it was the man who missed our losing penalty shootout last night Tony Adams determined to put things right by making a run through the defence and put us into the lead but I think we can forgive Tony Adams after that glorious goal there. July Fourth begin to take full control and just before half time we had a corner and Michu crossed into Zidane who could not get his header on target. Just after the restart Michu got on a run and a solo effort to slide it past the keeper for 2-0 and Kevin Mensah did the same on 66 minutes for 3-0, There was a counter attack that brought Ramirez forward to shoot past the keeper to make it 4-0... BUT we got on the attack one last time in the match... Papaleo shows great skill! He is past the last defender! A timely pass to ZIDANE he must score! GOAL FOR JULY FOURTH!!!

That was the perfect send off for one of our greatest ever players...

And the scoreboard showed at the end of the game...

Thanks For Everything... Alex!

211 Games, 124 Goals. Not the most prolific of goalscorers but he was a player that made things happen on the patch when it mattered, except for last nights CL Final which was possibly a bit too much for him.

Goals: Adams (31) Michu (46) Mensah (66) Ramirez (72) ZIDANE (76) MOTM: Adams... Who was the idiot that gives MOTM because Zidane deserves that more than anybody on the field, It was his game and he play magnificently.

So... July Fourth come to the middle of the field to collect the league trophy and Alex Zidane with the honour lifts the league trophy in the air to all the July Fourth fans which have packed the Islington Park Stadium to watch the great mans last ever game for the club and a 5-0 emphatic win on a unbeaten league season is the perfect way to send him off as his July Fourth career comes to a close. Hopefully he can become the hero once more for his next club(s) before he retires.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-01-2013 at 04:20 PM.
    dv8r, Maor23, Ljepoje and 2 others like this.

Apprentice
    My team definitely drank too much after winning the CL final, since they lost 0-5 to the league second in the last league game... well, maybe that repairs his pride a bit, being only 14 points behind now... unbeaten streak of 25 league games broken, but that doesnt really matter anyway. Its better to lose unimportant games than to lose important ones...
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Finished top unbeaten only league 2, but still nice. Drew my last game, which allowed 3rd place to stay there, unintentionally, but I'm sure thy're happy. Onwards to league 3 and my first CL
    July Fourth likes this.

Won the 3rd league in a row !
    shwanko07 likes this.

Apprentice
    Before any future final I'm going to try and loose the game before that one since it seems that your team are to well fed with wins if you haven't lost in a long time.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Before any future final I'm going to try and loose the game before that one since it seems that your team are to well fed with wins if you haven't lost in a long time.
    Thats what happened to me as well.

Last season. Lost league game BEFORE CL Final, Won Champions League BUT lost the unbeaten league record.
    This season. Won league game BEFORE CL Final, Lost Champions League BUT finished the league unbeaten.