Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top scorer event disappeared

Addicted

Top scorer event disappeared

I’m pretty sure that I won the top scorer event last season. Now it’s the new season and I cannot find the event to claim my prize. Any suggestions?

totally the same for me. i even called a RL Friend and asked him but he received it and got the +30% Finishing skill.
    The event payout was exactly 4 hours 30 min ago after it disapeared for me. (i could be wrong though if the 2nd Place would have scored 6 goals in last match he would pass me). But since i dont know how to see the Results of the Event or Last Seasons matches or anything. Maybe im wrong and u can?

I have already such a ****ty mood since Fyber and Ironsource owe me over 2000 TOKENs and now this arghhh
    Last edited by Daref; 06-23-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I’m pretty sure that I won the top scorer event last season. Now it’s the new season and I cannot find the event to claim my prize. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daref View Post
    totally the same for me. i even called a RL Friend and asked him but he received it and got the +30% Finishing skill.
    The event payout was exactly 4 hours 30 min ago after it disapeared for me. (i could be wrong though if the 2nd Place would have scored 6 goals in last match he would pass me). But since i dont know how to see the Results of the Event or Last Seasons matches or anything. Maybe im wrong and u can?

I have already such a ****ty mood since Fyber and Ironsource owe me over 2000 TOKENs and now this arghhh
    Should it be... in the events page... if Im right...

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

We're looking into this issue at the moment. Please PM me your Manager IDs in order to investigate it further.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Same here Liam. I've PM'd you my manager ID
    Thanks

Addicted
    you can not just PM me Lian saying i didn't join !!! I did, like i do every season !!! i want my prize please. another Nordeus bug ? TOUGH ! i want my prize
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    I got the same answer from Lian. I did not do anything else than in previous seasons. I won top scorer events before and I could always claim the prizes as intended. This time the event just disappeared.
    Richie72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    you can not just PM me Lian saying i didn't join !!! I did, like i do every season !!! i want my prize please. another Nordeus bug ? TOUGH ! i want my prize
    I got the same answer from Lian. I did not do anything else than in previous seasons. I won top scorer events before and I could always claim the prizes as intended. This time the event just disappeared.
    The main point is now to be 100% sure you've been registered to the event... this occur every season, some managers forget that it works by, joining the event - winning the top -claiming reward....then ofc. can exist a issue...

Addicted
    yes that is a weak and pathetic PM he sent, thinking that it resolves the issue. blaming managers instead of dealing with the real issue. is that how you work Lian ? i'll await better answer from you pal. i want my prize. deal with it please

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The main point is now to be 100% sure you've been registered to the event... this occur every season, some managers forget that it works by, joining the event - winning the top -claiming reward....then ofc. can exist a issue...
    i join at the beginning of every season khris. i have won top scorer for the past 12 seasons. an event i take very seriously. I expect a proper answer from Lian. how weak and cowardish of him to PM managers saying they didn't join. the truth is he can't be bothered sorting it out for us ? come on, deal with it and issue us our prizes !!!!
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast