Thread: someone explain to me how the cup format work?

someone explain to me how the cup format work?

why am not seeded with teams as good me? i don't get how it works ? there is only 2-3 teams who are worst or as good as me , the rest are all better and some with big margin like 5-8 in skills AVG.. i just checked it now as the new season started so sure no one bought any new player or a scout yet ..
    i checked the first 11, and the difference is even bigger compared to AVG skills
    anyway am asking bcz am carrying 2 stupid 1* players to lower the AVG rate, so what is the point of having them then? am better selling them then and getting rid of them
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    why am not seeded with teams as good me? i don't get how it works ? there is only 2-3 teams who are worst or as good as me , the rest are all better and some with big margin like 5-8 in skills AVG.. i just checked it now as the new season started so sure no one bought any new player or a scout yet ..
    i checked the first 11, and the difference is even bigger compared to AVG skills
    anyway am asking bcz am carrying 2 stupid 1* players to lower the AVG rate, so what is the point of having them then? am better selling them then and getting rid of them
    Its confirmed to be not based on average quality. Most people have guessed that its based on your strongest 11 players.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team