Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By yaban
  • 2 Post By dimdim1
  • 2 Post By herdo

Thread: this cup system is totally fail..

this cup system is totally fail..

i am level4 29.6star , and my opponent is level6 34.9star.. checked almost all teams in cup, and all of them (ex 1 team, its level5) level6 or higher.. and the lowest team is me with 29.6* .. what the hell it is? am i the victim?
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yaban View Post
    i am level4 29.6star , and my opponent is level6 34.9star.. checked almost all teams in cup, and all of them (ex 1 team, its level5) level6 or higher.. and the lowest team is me with 29.6* .. what the hell it is? am i the victim?
    That´s normal. It´s Q based.

I´am Q44,3, my opponent is Q38,6 (both Lvl5).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Dreamer
    the fail is not only in the matching up the teams,but in prizes...no use to bother with cup with this idiotic prices
    cracicot and aiureah like this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    the fail is not only in the matching up the teams,but in prizes...no use to bother with cup with this idiotic prices
    yes, I get $10M for the CL if I win and $5.5M for the cup. and the cup has stronger opponents.

ya wonder why I get beat out in first round of cup every year but I win CL every year...

Just boycott it then...

For me, there are lots of abandoned teams in my Level 3 Cup...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Why boycott it (i doubt anyone actually does this tbh, just go out early) its extra money, regardless of how much it is. Fair enough the guys that are in high levels and can make the money from friendlies but any one who cant do this is mad! Anyone says its to avoid injury, youve as much chance of getting injuries during training, least if it happens in the cup youll be getting paid for it
    cracicot and Raykco like this.

Banned
    I need the money but I got the same chance as a snowball in hell.

I dont boycott anything. We all know they wont change it. I just try to grab the ****ty money.
    At this level I get $150K for cup, first rount. For league games, this level I should get around the same.

I dont want to get into this AGAIN.

Nordeus, do a better job.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I need the money but I got the same chance as a snowball in hell.

I dont boycott anything. We all know they wont change it. I just try to grab the ****ty money.
    At this level I get $150K for cup, first rount. For league games, this level I should get around the same.

I dont want to get into this AGAIN.

Nordeus, do a better job.
    I wasnt aiming that post at you and i agree that the money is ****! Im pretty much the same as you, ill play it n try get as far as possible but i wont buy more players to do so! Just at the lower levels it seems stupid to boycott it, no ones gonna know your doing it so it wont even be a protest lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    I wasnt aiming that post at you and i agree that the money is ****! Im pretty much the same as you, ill play it n try get as far as possible but i wont buy more players to do so! Just at the lower levels it seems stupid to boycott it, no ones gonna know your doing it so it wont even be a protest lol
    I dont see how you can boycott it in the first place. You cant. You play your worst team and who gives a ****. Nordeus? LOL

You still play and you still win or lose and Nordeus keeps on truckin.