Thread: Advice this game has an agenda against certain players!

Advice this game has an agenda against certain players!

Tutorial Advice! Don't trust this game they might target you to lose for whatever reason. It will give your players sleeping pills and make you lose on purpose. I lose 3 champions league finals in a row being favourites to win. I am not upset because I know top eleven wants me to lose I knew I would lose the final today. I just have fun building the team.

Rookie
    Maybe it is a good time to analyse and understand reasons for these losses?
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Rookie
    Lol, my strikers keep hitting wide, with 6 shots on target out of 19, ends 0 0 and boom, 4 3 he wins in penalties. Guess what his gk got 9.9, and it was a CL final. (His was a 80% gk, mine was 113%, my striker is literally 122%, aml and amr at 115 and 108, with them both having almost 55 to 60 goals this season)

In the top scorer challenge,,literally my player had 36 goals and the 2nd guy 32. Lol, guess what, today that guy scored 5 goals in a single match in the last game of the season.

The engine gave me a troll draw and loss and lost me the league. The engine, also tried to destroy my cup and cl campaigns with 2 freak results, but then, I had 4-0 and such victories in the first leg so it didn't matter much. I end the season with 4 losses and 1 trophy to show for.
    Last edited by Narrative writer; 08-17-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Rookie
    Hmm... how I do keep winning?...

@Narrative writer - can I please have a look on your team, just out of curiosity?
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Rookie
    http://imgur.com/gallery/AEzeF2l

This is my team and tactics. Its 94 on day 1, and guess what, I drew a 112 squad that battered me 3-1 over 2 legs in cup.

Reason : we couldn't take chances.

However my amr and aml have finishing in 130s and higher 120s and striker in 120s too. 🤦. What's more interesting, over both legs I had 55 to 60% possession, hit 25 shots over both legs, had 8+4= 12 shots on target, while they had, 8 only over both legs.

In that game I played defensive block though. And after going behind changed to attacking.

This aml and amr together scored 60 65 goals this season. However 50+ of them came in the first 3 weeks. Then all of a sudden my amr, (who is 20 y old, plays all 3 positions, has free kick skill) stops scoring unless free kicks. My aml too stops scoring. Instead its my striker who scores, however, he is more giroud-ish. Has good hold up play, made most assists by a countrymile in both cl, and league and cup.

Tomorrow again I face a 3 2 3 2 ..however, this guys 77, so I will keep attacking tempo throughout
    Last edited by Narrative writer; 08-19-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Rookie
    So you play 4-5-1V which is a defence oriented formation and have attacking mentality plus forcing counter-attacks simultaneously. At the same time you play the whole match (I presume) with a high pressing style but have only two MC to press... well done mate

I tell you, main reasons for your losses is that your settings are incompatible with your formation.

Can you please give me the name of your team and the association tag so that I could do a deep dive into your players and maybe give you a few more advices?
    Last edited by Arthur Andersen; 08-20-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Addicted
    i drew 0-0 to a much weaker team even though i have 11 shots on target, the opponent got 6 bro! and the defenders got 10 ratings!

Rookie
    So what? You think if you shoot more you MUST win?
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns