Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: How ridiculously empty is my server?

How ridiculously empty is my server?

Hey guys,

I'm level 64 and I have just taken a closer look at my CL groups... We have participants from Level 62 to 65 in our CL. How unfair is it for 62 guys to face people who can be 60% higher with the same effort?

Why our server wasn't merged?

The top of the server is 5 level away from me, so currently at 69... We only have 2 parallel leagues for most of the levels up here, the league with the weaker teams is filled with bots or inactive 30% teams, sometimes up to 5 of them.
    The cups and CL is made out of teams with a span of at least 3, sometimes, like I said above, 4 levels. Everyone is facing the same opponents every season in the leagues. 12 teams are promoting every season in every league. (So that 2 new leagues can be created the level above, with 12 from lower level promoted and 2 from higher level who tanked. Which is crazy because 30% teams promote in bot league)

Really sad times on this server while other servers have now dozens of parallel leagues in some level. For me it is a motivation to get to top of the server, but it's also quite a boring experience.

I didn't know these although I'm in the same server... it's really sad. Good luck to those 62 level players
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I didn't know these although I'm in the same server... it's really sad. Good luck to those 62 level players
    They are all last in their groups... From my perspective they have like 70% (which is around 110% for them) while others have 130% (which is 170% from their perspective)... XD I would lose all my motivation if I was them, facing 170% teams who are 90% in their level and not doing anything.
    milpol likes this.

How ridiculously empty is my server?-screenshot_2019-06-28-play-top-eleven-football-manager-5-.jpg

And then we have people like this who are 68% (probably inactive, because he has a generic team with a lot of players from his home country) and somehow won a cup last season. It's all messed up if you take a closer look at the situation.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    although i'm at level 59 this season is the first for a very long there's been real abandoned teams in my league i have one in my league with just minimum amount of players all over 30,the team also managed to win its opening game ??? with the most ridiculous stat i've ever seen 1 shot on target 1 goal ?? and in next game 2 shots 2 goals !! in the CL groups theres a similar side all over 30 at 43%q finished 2nd in the whatever league its in last season and this season has managed to win 2 of its league games already ??/

That really sucks. Makes me wanna tank and stay Low level
    Hopefully they merge more servers in the near future
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-28-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Famous
    That's pretty crap.
    I'm level 65 and it's very competitive on my server. My whole league is around 100%, and the Cup/CL is just the usual my level or one below.

Addicted
    it happened on the old version too