Thread: Teams no longer in use....

Teams no longer in use....

I played a cup game today and the team i played against had only 6 players in their line up 1 minute before the game. Now i think i heard on here before that reason is they never bothered to give their players new contracts. When the game started the formation was 3-1-3-1-2
    Did the computer do this? i heard somewhere that you automaticly win 3-0? Is this correct? Because the score was 3-3... Thoughts
    Sweeper

Yes the computer places players in the formation that the team last used for matches played when the account was active.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well with a bit of luck it will pick the same team tomorrow and i can counter it!

Sweeper

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes the computer places players in the formation that the team last used for matches played when the account was active.
    Hmm, good to know for when I eventually gonna quit this game - my last game will be in the sickest, non-illegal formation possible. I'm taking suggestions on what that formation might be....
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Sjenon View Post
    Hmm, good to know for when I eventually gonna quit this game - my last game will be in the sickest, non-illegal formation possible. I'm taking suggestions on what that formation might be....
    How about the Number 1 formation.

----ST--ST---------
    --------AMC--------
    ---------MC---------
    --------DMC--------
    DL-DC--DC--DC--DR
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Harsh!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Number 1 formation is certainly a contender
    HARDHAUS
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    Did the computer do this? i heard somewhere that you automaticly win 3-0? Is this correct?
    It can happen.

I assume it happens if the team HAS 14 players, but not all of them are eligible to play (injured, suspended etc).
    Happened today with my non-token buying acc. The team in question had exactly 14 players, so i can only assume that atleast 1 of them was injured and thus the team could not play a full squad. (again, i'm assuming that you need atleast 14 players as was mentioned to play a game)

So ye, i didn't play the game, but was handed a 3-0 victory
    HARDHAUS