Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: This game logic, so funny...

Apprentice

Wink This game logic, so funny...

im done understanding tactic in this game, im like stupid person try to understand some quantum physics pocahontas bubble theory...

today final super league, against attacking team with long pass (probably, just guessing because his attack occur fast) im defeated with blink of eye, after lead 80 minutes 3-0 , then defeated by 4 counter attack, a team with 3 defender... no dmc, all attacker... wtf wrong with that?

oh btw his defence lower than me, his midfield lower, his attack even more lower...
    thanks game dev, ruining my treble again , i know everytime i had chance winning treble.. there always some magic appear hehehe, anyway im done, with 24H policy and pairing my team against 20% up in assoc, with this result too... im done.

im not event playing high press, upside down logic by your game engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    im done understanding tactic in this game, im like stupid person try to understand some quantum physics pocahontas bubble theory...

today final super league, against attacking team with long pass (probably, just guessing because his attack occur fast) im defeated with blink of eye, after lead 80 minutes 3-0 , then defeated by 4 counter attack, a team with 3 defender... no dmc, all attacker... wtf wrong with that?

oh btw his defence lower than me, his midfield lower, his attack even more lower...
    thanks game dev, ruining my treble again , i know everytime i had chance winning treble.. there always some magic appear hehehe, anyway im done, with 24H policy and pairing my team against 20% up in assoc, with this result too... im done.

im not event playing high press, upside down logic by your game engine.
    Got knocked out of CL in similar fashion. What to do. Just have to accept it and move on. It also killed my treble run
    maloukees likes this.