Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ace Rimmer

Thread: Cup Draw is a Joke

Cup Draw is a Joke

In any normal situation the initial cup draws are always against lower league teams. Yet for the third time my very first game is against a manager one level higher with way better team. So means prob no chance of getting past prelim stage. Crap how they work these draws out.
    aiureah likes this.

if you get lower teams then the low team will complain about you ... and so on !
    is just more or less the same quality !

welcome to the club.

what i do not understand is ... WHY I ALWAYS HAVE TEAMS 2 LEVELS ABOVE ME ????
    ps. is more then enough 1 level only so i can cover the deficit with scouts ....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    what i do not understand is ... WHY I ALWAYS HAVE TEAMS 2 LEVELS ABOVE ME ????
    ps. is more then enough 1 level only so i can cover the deficit with scouts ....
    I thought you were not going to spend any more money? And now you want to buy scouts?

is quality based
    your quality is about the same as their
    if higher teams got low quality players they will face lower level teams

Banned
    A joke indeed. My opponent just went from 35 Quality overall to 39 quality with a few scouts in the past few hours. meh, what can you do except do some tests to see what else works vs a 4-4-2 classic....

oh you just face 1 higher level not like me must face 2 higher level in every season. hahaha... yes no chance to us to advance to next round. but who are us to complain this. just play..spend more money :-) buy scout not determine your success because some player play too poor although he is the highest quality player you have.
    Last edited by Izzy_axlrose; 05-05-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: have more to talk

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer View Post
    In any normal situation the initial cup draws are always against lower league teams. Yet for the third time my very first game is against a manager one level higher with way better team. So means prob no chance of getting past prelim stage. Crap how they work these draws out.
    Same here