Thread: Stars reset

Stars reset

hello everyone!!

i have just started T11 not long ago and now im at the beginning of season 2 and my level is 2.

however, i noticed that all the skill points that my players earned during my last season was removed and the quality of my players were reverted back to the ones that i got at the start of season 1. 5 star player at the end of season 1 became 4 star player at the beginning of season 2. why is that so?

if this is the case, it means that to increase the quality of my players, i have to keep buying players from scout/transfers and replace my original players?

please advice

thank you!!

The player's skills is not dropped, but your visual star drops because you can now sign players with 5 higher overall points in the auction market...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

hmm...i dont quite get what u mean.

one of my players had a quality of 10+ 2 stars at the end of season 1. but when i checked on the beginning of season 2, he had dropped to a quality of 9 and became 1 star

Quote Originally Posted by n0nam3 View Post

one of my players had a quality of 10+ 2 stars at the end of season 1. but when i checked on the beginning of season 2, he had dropped to a quality of 9 and became 1 star
    there is no way the player has less quality, every level you advance each of your players lose 1 star but remain the same quality.

Quote Originally Posted by n0nam3 View Post

Yes, mabye your player is a older player, but if you make promotion you lose 1 star because de overal rank of every player you can buy is 5 poits higher.

This is what happend:

Division 1
    0-9= 1 star
    10-14= 2 star
    15-19= 3 star
    .... etc

Division 2
    0-14= 1 star
    15-19= 2 star
    20-24= 3 star
    ...... etc

Why not? If he have a older player, the skills can drop i though?

Alright!! got what u guys mean

thanks alot!!

This is the rule