Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 100% Proof this game is garbage

Check this out. A quality difference of almost 50. Surprisingly the 2 star team is active but cannot improve his team as he is broke. Players are around 100 million at my level but he doesnt have that. His stadium still has 200 capacity. He attends almost all matches though and beat a few stronger teams enroute to SL QF. I dont get why he plays like that, perhaps to make it more challenging.

You really cant fight it if the game wants you to lose or draw. **** happens, not often though. You can minimise its impact sometimes but there are those that nothing you do matters. In my CL, there are plenty of active teams getting knocked out by teams 20 plus quality weaker.

100% Proof this game is garbage-screenshot_2019-08-09-10-47-02-160_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    100% Proof this game is garbage-screenshot_2019-08-09-10-47-38-879_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    100% Proof this game is garbage-screenshot_2019-08-09-10-47-23-385_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    100% Proof this game is garbage-img_20190809_104958.jpg

Apprentice
    i think i agree with you, now how tf 80 rate def (he use 3 defender and all of them 80 with 80 def skill, while my defender is 100 with 160 rate defending skills) out-perform my 3 150 rate attackers ? he play defensive (with faulty formation, no support), i play defensive (with massive support). i play 4 defensive he only 3 with rubbish defender, this game is crap right now.. no matter how hard you train, if the game choose you as losing the side... so be it. before tf update, i get what i work for (train hard and got massive winning streak) now ? meh... now the game is just totally random. no wonder peoples quit (for what train and tweak your formation? just go idle). but me, i play for fun but this is not fun anymore but a serious joke

yeah i going attack in second half but, no progress, same stats as i play defensive (switching to attack will boost your chance, at least shots on target, but now? nope.. then i realize something smells fishy, i've been there many times lol)

Rookie
    You ALWAYS need to be very careful playing with significantly weaker teams as sometimes the game engine wants to create an illusion that your team underestimates the opponent and the outcome is not really great.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Apprentice
    I have to agree with the topic starter. It does not matter anymore at all what ever your bonuses are, how well rested your players are, what tactics you use, how much supporters you have or what ever you change during the match. Sad but True. This game is rubbish thesedays.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    It does not matter anymore at all what ever your bonuses are, how well rested your players are, what tactics you use, how much supporters you have or what ever you change during the match.
    It all does. It's just not the 1:1 correlation anymore and is not a guarantee for winning matches, which may be perceived as unfair.

This season (by now) I have 41W 2D 1L. Have just won the Cup final. This is consistent with the previous seasons. And I totally stand by those 2D and 1L - I do understand why they could happen.
    Last edited by Arthur Andersen; 08-13-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Dreamer
    in about 80% of the matches i've played this season my side hasn't been at full condition etc yet until last match i was on top of league,played 2nd placed team who are on my friends list he beat me also his team is 10% better than mine,earlier in season i beat him so 1-1 in results but the difference in both matches was prep in first i clearly remember not being at full condition and having best player suspended yet won, yet away match i decided to get full conditon etc etc and lost,in the important games CUP.CL and i have had team at full condition/ morale and were i needed to win to progress and i had team at full strength the game has been lost ????!! all begs the question is any counted in the calculation of match?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    all begs the question is any counted in the calculation of match?
    Yes, it's ALL counted
    But, as has been gone over before, nothing guarantees a win
    Think of it in the sense of dice rolls. The object is to throw a six. Both you and your opponent start with one dice each, evenly matched. Every time you tweak your team, every improvement gets you an extra dice so, eventually you have say 15 dice to their 1,
    Now that does not mean you will always beat them, but it does mean the likelihood of you beating them at the start of every game is far higher than the likelihood of them beating you
    But there will always be an instance where their six beats your 15 x five's and below.
    That is this game engine and it lessens the frustration when you reduce the whole thing to what it is, chance, with influencing but not absolute outside effects, these effects being your game play.
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Yes, it's ALL counted
    But, as has been gone over before, nothing guarantees a win
    Think of it in the sense of dice rolls. The object is to throw a six. Both you and your opponent start with one dice each, evenly matched. Every time you tweak your team, every improvement gets you an extra dice so, eventually you have say 15 dice to their 1,
    Now that does not mean you will always beat them, but it does mean the likelihood of you beating them at the start of every game is far higher than the likelihood of them beating you
    But there will always be an instance where their six beats your 15 x five's and below.
    That is this game engine and it lessens the frustration when you reduce the whole thing to what it is, chance, with influencing but not absolute outside effects, these effects being your game play.
    you also have to remember the Unknown way the AI game engine controls the team when oppo is absent

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Hate to say this but i told you so. Game is exactly how it was before you left the game. Its kinda fair. Just try to get used to it since all of us also suffer troll results against the weakest teams in the league every once in awhile
    The game is ridiculous since the update in may. To lose vs 10-15% weakers i agree but not 30% or more!
    When i make me many hours work to train my players to 130% for example its not fair to lose vs 30-50 weakers with **** team

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Stop complaining about troll results. We know it. If you don't like them, don't play the game! They are a part of the game.
    Learn how to prevent them
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast