Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.12 - 14th of August - morale

So the new morale thing is on line ?

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Yeah... Whole team morale is dropping every match.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Morale Boosters

Prior to game topped up individual players . Home screen still said needed 11. After game morale down for all players not involved in game . Why ??? Something wrong again or a new ploy ?

Famous
    Every single player in my squad now has morale at good. Every single player? WTF have you done?
    lespa likes this.

Well the morale update is not working wonders. After winning 3-0, all my players were feeling totally depressed and I had to spend 22 blue packs in order to bring them back to full form. Will there be a suicide option after a loss ? Please fix, it's totally illogical to have every single player's morale drop so much that 2 packs are need for each after a win. I'ts impossible that not even a few players don't have a morale boost after a road win, clean sheet.

Played second game tonight, using 1st team squad and all 25 players morale dropped again . Stupid thumbs up happy with playing time didn't stop it going down .

Seems morale isn't 'more dynamic ' just totally drained

Before 1st match all 25 players morale was superb, after second game all 25 down to good. Would take 50 morale boosters to get them back to where they started . Even with videos that is not sustainable
    Last edited by Seuss; 08-21-2019 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Adding further comments
    lespa and jarharnamme like this.

Rookie
    It seems they try to teach us to play with a 'good' morale levels... a dumb update overall, I agree
    jarharnamme likes this.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

I just spent 11 blues to max out my starters' morale. The prep level thing still says I need 11 packs.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    lespa likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    I just spent 11 blues to max out my starters' morale. The prep level thing still says I need 11 packs.
    That's pretty standard - just never read these statements, they are quite fake sometimes....
    jarharnamme likes this.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

I rly don't like this moral update. There won't be enough moral packs in the world to keep my players happy now. At least make it reasonable useful. Players who play good should get a boost. Not drop down what the hell??? I rly don't find this an effective way to stop tanking at all. Just makes the game almost unplayable

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast