Thread: I have a question about am roles

I have a question about am roles

I'm wondering if amrs and amls score more than amcs, so if I move my amc (Nelson) in amr position will it score more? I'm asking because my amr (Sam) is my top scorer (even though he has worse stats than Nelson and Anas who are 6 stars while he is 5 stars), my aml (Anas) is second top scorer and my amc (Nelson) even though he has more or less the same stats like my second top scorer he's not even in the top 5 in the league. I changed formation and I don't use an amc, I'm considering about moving my amc who has better stats in amr position hoping that he will use his potential way better, but my amr (Sam) with worse stats except having a little bit more of finishing stats than both of them totalized 32 goals in the league while my aml (Anas) with 6 stars 28 goals, even if my amr (Sam) has worse stats he's my top scorer who even used his potential better than my second top scorer with 6 stars, now I'm wondering should I continue to use Sam as an amr or Nelson hoping that he will use his potential better? P.S: I used names to avoid confusion
    Last edited by KlingonTM; 08-16-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KlingonTM View Post
    I'm wondering if amrs and amls score more than amcs, so if I move my amc (Nelson) in amr position will it score more? I'm asking because my amr (Sam) is my top scorer (even though he has worse stats than Nelson and Anas who are 6 stars while he is 5 stars), my aml (Anas) is second top scorer and my amc (Nelson) even though he has more or less the same stats like my second top scorer he's not even in the top 5 in the league. I changed formation and I don't use an amc, I'm considering about moving my amc who has better stats in amr position hoping that he will use his potential way better, but my amr (Sam) with worse stats except having a little bit more of finishing stats than both of them totalized 32 goals in the league while my aml (Anas) with 6 stars 28 goals, even if my amr (Sam) has worse stats he's my top scorer who even used his potential better than my second top scorer with 6 stars, now I'm wondering should I continue to use Sam as an amr or Nelson hoping that he will use his potential better? P.S: I used names to avoid confusion
    Aml and amr are the best scorers most of the time. ST and Amc might put up a fight once in a blue moon. If your Amc can play Amr, no harm trying. But if he isnt trained in that position and you play him oop then you incur the penalty. unless you wanna burn greens to train him into that position. I would continue to play him at amc. there will be other players with even more potential in the future that can replace your amr if you do not like him. i always found it harder to get a good amc than a good amr.