Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Rizla
  • 1 Post By Rizla
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Formation + tactics

Formation + tactics

I often find that my team has a serious peoblem because in association matches and things with 2 legs I might dominate and win by 2 first leg and then dominate and lose terribly second leg and find my team that did really well last year struggling and often drawing matches against inactive managers slightly lower rated than me

I am also a bit of a noob and would like to know training regimes so that you can make your people train well and how you can tell whether people are fast trainers or not.

There is a section in this forum called tactics and tutorials and you can find everything there.
    You really dont take a look at all,are you?
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    There is a section in this forum called tactics and tutorials and you can find everything there.
    I understand the basics and my team is alright but I don't really understand how people train this and that and what works best and when I look at it it all seems outdated and does that do anything or is it the same. Also, I find it really confusing and it seems to list several things without tactics so I then get very confused and don't know what to do and I have seen others ask for help because then everything seems less confusing

well if you find something that you dont understand in a specific thread
    you can easily ask a question there and you will get your answer faster and in detail.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    The invisible section
    lol
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html