Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Apologies for the confusion; new Morale feedback will be visible from tomorrow. At present, the new system is taking effect and requires competitive matches (non-Friendlies) in order to develop actionable feedback. From tomorrow, you will be seeing feedback in the Morale tab. We'll update the thread as soon as feedback becomes visible for all Managers.

SausyFC
    Now it is tommorow sep 16, 2019 and in my main team I still do not see any morale changes

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Someone can post some screenshots of the new shop
    been asking this from long time before.
    apparently those who've new shop don't know how to screenshot it from their mobile phone or computer.
    and i'm not kidding.
    maloukees likes this.

...or perhaps they don't give a toss what their shop looks like because they never use it...
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    I won 5-0 and all players are disappointed with team performance . This would be assistant manager number 2
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I won 5-0 and all players are disappointed with team performance . This would be assistant manager number 2

This might be bad, but maybe your team should have won by more goals (5-0 was sort of below expectations).

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hey everyone,

Morale feedback is now visible for all Managers! You will begin seeing feedback for your squad after your next competitive match is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    After my (non-friendly) Cup match I still see the same information as last season. Are you trying to say that morale information will be updated not earlier than the next day?? What about the second (non-friendly) game of the day? Will this game be played with the same morale as the first one?
    Can you answer to that @Sausy ?
    Is it a daily status or after an official game.
    Asso games count as what ?

VIP
    Eight players gone down with morale, after 2 - 0 win and 7.66 petformance...

[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1rn.jpg[Official] Morale Changes - 15th of September-1rnn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Eight players gone down with morale, after 2 - 0 win and 7.66 petformance...
    Well... they said it will be more dynamic but they did not say it will be biased on the negative side.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Well... they said it will be more dynamic but they did not say it will be biased on the negative side.
    I think they did a reset to yellow morale, for all players (stupid)... My bench players who were all red, are now yellow...
    maloukees likes this.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast