Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 200
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 123 - Are you ready?

  1. #161
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,158
    Won the cup yesterday on penalties . (2-2 FT with a goal in the last minute by my best player) and I have 15 points lead in my league. Double at lvl 1 so far with a 16,5M squad plus another 3M in budget.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 10-09-2019 at 10:10 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  2. #162
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok, I don’t know who that is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alright

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  3. #163
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Won the cup yesterday on penalties . (2-2 FT with a goal in the last minute by my best player) and I have 15 points lead in my league. Double at lvl 1 so far with a 16,5M squad plus another 3M in budget.
    Well done, the team you played against in the final was a bot team. Well done on winning the cup but seriously, who calls their Foamy FC, he is a bot, other bot managers have generic names, let’s say their nationality is Irish , the bot team’s would be Mary Smith or something boring like that.

    Always look out of for bot teams that have got to the cup final on level one or you draw them in the first round, their is a very high chance you will be trolled, I only beat a bot team in penalties in the first round of the cup 3 seasons ago.

    1-1 on aggregate and we only found the leveller in the 88th minute.

    That team was 60% weaker than mine.

    That team was a bot team called Nervy FC.


    Other bot team names include, Flat AC, AC Lowly, Faded AC, Hurt AC are names that indicate that those teams are managed by bot managers, team names such as AC lowly is probably a bot team because of the weird names they have.

    Another give away is that if you are in the same competition, you can’t friend request them like other active teams.


    Another huge giveaway is that if these bots are on a high level , go to their club history and it will say they only played 5 games or something.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #164
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    I am not among those that that have been complaining about trolls and so on since my comeback but it seems that the engine is behaving like **** for sure recently - unexpected early injuries , yellow cards, players going like absent as if they forgot how to play, and poor scores against much weaker teams as if the engine based his calculations on something else other than the huge quality difference between the two teams, the difference in management and so on. As a user, someone would expect that things would improve after so many people complaining, but no, it got worst. I do not know if the ending of the event have something to do with it, but really, I do not know what else to say about this game and what are the intentions of Nordeus. Maybe they just bugs and flaws in the game but it is annoying for sure.

  5. #165
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I am not among those that that have been complaining about trolls and so on since my comeback but it seems that the engine is behaving like **** for sure recently - unexpected early injuries , yellow cards, players going like absent as if they forgot how to play, and poor scores against much weaker teams as if the engine based his calculations on something else other than the huge quality difference between the two teams, the difference in management and so on. As a user, someone would expect that things would improve after so many people complaining, but no, it got worst. I do not know if the ending of the event have something to do with it, but really, I do not know what else to say about this game and what are the intentions of Nordeus. Maybe they just bugs and flaws in the game but it is annoying for sure.

    And this is how it has been during all the seasons you were not playing.

    There is nothing to understand anymore. No amount of studying results, analysing performances, changing tactics, etc, etc makes any difference anymore.

    I know there are at least 2 players who are still trying to find reasons for certain results, but I personally think their efforts are in vain. Unlike when I joined the forum and the mechanics of the game were still being discovered.

    The fallout from all the "exploits" that became hugely profitable in Associations is that Nordeus have had to continually tinker with the game engine over the last 2 and a half years.

    And all their tinkering seems to have left us with a dice roll for every match.

    It's all very boring nowadays.

  6. #166
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    And this is how it has been during all the seasons you were not playing.

    There is nothing to understand anymore. No amount of studying results, analysing performances, changing tactics, etc, etc makes any difference anymore.

    I know there are at least 2 players who are still trying to find reasons for certain results, but I personally think their efforts are in vain. Unlike when I joined the forum and the mechanics of the game were still being discovered.

    The fallout from all the "exploits" that became hugely profitable in Associations is that Nordeus have had to continually tinker with the game engine over the last 2 and a half years.

    And all their tinkering seems to have left us with a dice roll for every match.

    It's all very boring nowadays.
    In some matches, it is more like Top Eleven - Be A Football Supporter (rather than manager), but you will not even like what you see as a supporter.
    In a few others, I do not know myself what to say. It is as if the game engine is releasing its frustrations on your team - yellow cards, early injuries, you substitute a player that is already on a yellow card, you conceed a goal or you get an injury on that new player that just came on... wt... .

    And those just come just like that as if the engine has a list where it is marked that your team will be the next victim.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-09-2019 at 06:43 PM.

  7. #167
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    A CL final ahead and a possible treble

    Season 123 - Are you ready?-schedule-last-days.jpg
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #168
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A CL final ahead and a possible treble

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	schedule last days.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	130057
    If i see your wins than how far better quality is your team from the rest?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  9. #169
    VIP Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,472
    8 goals for Montezuma, 5 of them from penalties... 4 red cards for the opponent...

    Season 123 - Are you ready?-1qrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpgSeason 123 - Are you ready?-1qrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpgSeason 123 - Are you ready?-1qrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpgSeason 123 - Are you ready?-1qrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Belgrade United - 18 Leagues - 3 CL - 2 SL - 2 SC - 2 Cups
    Appearances: M'Passi 550 - Goals: M'Passi 527 - Assists: M'Passi 322

    FK Partizan - 28 Leagues - 9 CL - 10 Cups
    Appearances: Khisamov 494 - Goals: Khisamov 558 - Assists: Khisamov 418

    Celtic 1888 - 58 Leagues - 22 CL - 2 SL - 7 SC - 12 Cups
    Appearances: Mastroianni 744 - Goals: Mastroianni 965 - Assists: Mastroianni 572

  10. #170
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    8 goals for Montezuma, 5 of them from penalties... 4 red cards for for the opponent...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1qrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	130065
    Opponent was left with a middle-finger-shaped formation.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-09-2019 at 10:10 PM.
    Steppenwolf and Grandef like this.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast