Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Max FC Team Showcase.

Classic troll when they say, we can improve their results.

Draws are not good enough. 14 wins from 17 to start the season, is not good enough, 4 points off my goal as this stage last season is so poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Classic troll when they say, we can improve their results.

Draws are not good enough. 14 wins from 17 to start the season, is not good enough, 4 points off my goal as this stage last season is so poor.

I need to get a 90% win percentage this season at least. That draw reduced my win percentage vastly from 87.5% this season down to only 82% so that is terrible and not good. Also drawing vs a 74% team is not good, they also trolled us by having 2 of our players suspended, we should have won 4-0

Why are all these posts ending up on my team showcase, I am only posting them up on Season 124 are your ready and they are showing up here? This doesn’t make sense

Oh, would you look at this? I stumbled upon an old rival that I still cannot get over what he did to my team, he was that 10% weaker team that beat me in the CL Final 3-0. I know I shouldn’t be so bitter towards him now as it is a few seasons on and now that I have won the CL.

I am still because to me, that was a lost opportunity, I could have had 2 CL trophies and not 1 CL trophy and 1 Runner Up medal

He is doing well, which is good/is not good to see.

It is good to see him do well but it is also not good because that means he has more trophies than me but I have a better win percentage, the games I dropped point it’s in we’re the crucial ones (not my fault) just stupid trolls to 20+% weaker
    teams.

Here is the lad here, JamieTlecounaFC

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh, would you look at this? I stumbled upon an old rival that I still cannot get over what he did to my team, he was that 10% weaker team that beat me in the CL Final 3-0. I know I shouldn’t be so bitter towards him now as it is a few seasons on and now that I have won the CL.

I am still because to me, that was a lost opportunity, I could have had 2 CL trophies and not 1 CL trophy and 1 Runner Up medal

He is doing well, which is good/is not good to see.

It is good to see him do well but it is also not good because that means he has more trophies than me but I have a better win percentage, the games I dropped point it’s in we’re the crucial ones (not my fault) just stupid trolls to 20+% weaker
    teams.

Here is the lad here, JamieTlecounaFC

Wow he is probably a good active manager if he can beat you with a weaker team and have more trophies. We are still Low level, plenty of opportunities to catch up and overtake him.

I think trophies are more important than win percentage as the further we go in both cup and CL, the probability of draws and losses goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Wow he is probably a good active manager if he can beat you with a weaker team and have more trophies. We are still Low level, plenty of opportunities to catch up and overtake him.

I think trophies are more important than win percentage as the further we go in both cup and CL, the probability of draws and losses goes up.
    Agreed, I have been unlucky, my Win Percentage is 85% his is about 78%

He is a good manager and I think he is in the final again.

I just updated to my latest stats you can check them out now as of the start of Season 6, there will be new stats at the beginning of each new season.

Best of luck everyone for season 125.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234