Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Max FC Team Showcase.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 07:31 PM.

Max

Max FC Team Showcase.

Oh, would you look at this? I stumbled upon an old rival that I still cannot get over what he did to my team, he was that 10% weaker team that beat me in the CL Final 3-0. I know I shouldn’t be so bitter towards him now as it is a few seasons on and now that I have won the CL.

I am still because to me, that was a lost opportunity, I could have had 2 CL trophies and not 1 CL trophy and 1 Runner Up medal

He is doing well, which is good/is not good to see.

It is good to see him do well but it is also not good because that means he has more trophies than me but I have a better win percentage, the games I dropped point it’s in we’re the crucial ones (not my fault) just stupid trolls to 20+% weaker
    teams.
    Last edited by Max; 07-31-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh, would you look at this? I stumbled upon an old rival that I still cannot get over what he did to my team, he was that 10% weaker team that beat me in the CL Final 3-0. I know I shouldn’t be so bitter towards him now as it is a few seasons on and now that I have won the CL.

I am still because to me, that was a lost opportunity, I could have had 2 CL trophies and not 1 CL trophy and 1 Runner Up medal

He is doing well, which is good/is not good to see.

It is good to see him do well but it is also not good because that means he has more trophies than me but I have a better win percentage, the games I dropped point it’s in we’re the crucial ones (not my fault) just stupid trolls to 20+% weaker
    teams.

Here is the lad here, JamieTlecounaFC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow he is probably a good active manager if he can beat you with a weaker team and have more trophies. We are still Low level, plenty of opportunities to catch up and overtake him.

I think trophies are more important than win percentage as the further we go in both cup and CL, the probability of draws and losses goes up.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Wow he is probably a good active manager if he can beat you with a weaker team and have more trophies. We are still Low level, plenty of opportunities to catch up and overtake him.

I think trophies are more important than win percentage as the further we go in both cup and CL, the probability of draws and losses goes up.
    I agree with you.
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Max
    (Removed)
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    moved
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    moved
    Thank you Nik, appreciated.
    Last edited by Max; 07-12-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Max

Max FC Team Showcase.

Here is my trophy cabinet after 7 seasons being active with my new teams, I am not counting the seasons where life got in the way, that is why I took a break (half of level 6 and all of seasons 7, that is why that level is repeated.

Season 1: (I only logged in on day 19)

Season 2: (unlucky season)

Season 3:

Season 4: (First ever Champions League Title.

Season 5:

Season 6: (image is cropped because I took a break that season)

Season 7: (After Inactivity, I returned and won my last two trophies)

Season 8: (On break again)

Anyway, these photos are just experiences being a non manipulation team.

All of my titles with my new club.

Season 9: (Dispelled) Max FC is now permanently abandoned.)

It was a great journey with this club which saw me pick up my first ever Champions League and Super Cup trophies, I won both of those Back to back.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in matches, I have gotten a new team now, I am in the process of remaking all the friends I made on my old account.
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 07:34 PM.
    khris likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast