Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Max FC Team Showcase.

Max

Max FC Team Showcase.

This is overall my 21st season in this game with all of my accounts combined but this thread **was** to do with my new team, (at the time)
    Last edited by Max; 06-02-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Max

Max FC Team Showcase.

**Team Dispelled**

Stats deleted.
    Last edited by Max; 06-02-2020 at 10:56 PM.
    maloukees and Sillybq like this.

Max
    I moved a player to AML who scored 101 goals in the Amr position. I put him on the AMP because I found a better player for that position and since I put that player on the left wing, he scored 9 goals and assisted twice in 4 matches
    Last edited by Max; 06-02-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Max

Max FC Team Showcase.

Won 6-2. My keeper is useless, Only 14 clean sheets in 27 matches and I have conceded a lot of goals, 18 goals in 27 matches, that is too much for my liking, only 6/2 I getting rid of my goalkeeper for not making more than 16 Clean Sheets he has only made 14 and he has been absolutely useless. In my books 14 clean sheets out of 27 is unacceptable.

Goodbye terrible goalkeeper, I’ll buy a new one now.

My edit here is that this post was a bit stupid but still, I hardly concede more than 25 goals in a 50 game season and I have conceded 18 already.

Last season this keeper was superb I don’t know what is going wrong.
    Last edited by Max; 11-02-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    so it belongs here and not in troll results
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    so it belongs here and not in troll results
    You told me to make one so I did.

This is what my club history was 26 matches ago, I will update it again when the season finishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Won 6-2. My keeper is ****e. Only 14 clean sheets in 27 matches and I have conceded a lot of goals, 18 goals in 27 matches, that is too much for my liking, only 6/2 I getting rid of my goalkeeper for not making more than 16 Clean Sheets he has only made 14 and he has been absolutely useless. In my books 14 clean sheets out of 27 is unacceptable.

Bye bye terrible goalkeeper, just on my way to buy a new one now

My edit here is that this post was a bit stupid but still, I hardly concede more than 25 goals in a 50 game season and I have conceded 18 already.

Last season this keeper was superb I don’t know what is going wrong.
    One thing you should consider is was the defence better last season or is it mostly the fault of the goalkeeper this season. I bought another goalkeeper too after noticing that the previous one, despite his high % quality, looked loose. I was not feeling any security with him between the posts.

Another contributing culprit could be a defender in your backline, again despite that the defender looks good quality-wise (visually). I have a DC, fast trainer, and even had aerial defender special ability when I bought him. I stopped using him in big matches because I felt he was loose too, but I did not sell him because his form might change much later. Visually, you would think he is a very good defender but performances on the pitch say otherwise. Maybe the engine marks certain players to be bad atleast for a period of time, and some also stay bad for a good part of their useful career, which of course, must then be sold.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-29-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    GKs are cosmetic. Don't waste your tokens.
    Don't know how many times I have said that,
    how many proves
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ithout-gk.html
    dave1311 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    GKs are cosmetic. Don't waste your tokens.
    Don't know how many times I have said that,
    how many proves
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...ithout-gk.html
    Ok I have only a 5 star goalkeeper. I had 8 tokens yesterday but I have 58 now because Khris gave me some because the game engine actually decided to give me some luck and I won the 50 tokens because of a post on the forum. You were supposed to win it but because you are an admin Khris said that you couldn’t win them so I did lol.

I will try get some better players because of my tokens but I have so many U don’t know what to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok I have only a 5 star goalkeeper. I had 8 tokens yesterday but I have 58 now because Khris gave me some because the game engine actually decided to give me some luck and I won the 50 tokens because of a post on the forum. You were supposed to win it but because you are an admin Khris said that you couldn’t win them so I did lol.

I will try get some better players because of my tokens but I have so many U don’t know what to do with them.

It is kind of a bad period to look into making new recruits now, unless the very right player - the type you want and that will be in your future plans - shows. Most of the transfers should be done by the end of the 2nd week. Take into consideration that any player bought now lost half a season of progression in terms of quality, but if you have lots of green packs, then you can boost the player as required at the start of next season. Another reason to make recruits now is if you lack proper cover in certain important areas such as DC and MC.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-29-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast