Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By FishFlicks
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By FINO ALLA FINE

Thread: A tribute to the fans & supporters

Rookie

A tribute to the fans & supporters

Dear friends. I'm a level 72 manager and has been playing T11 for more than 7 years. There are up and downs in the game - seeing T11 developed throughout the years.

Hence, I will like to pay tribute to a set of hardcore fans whom rain or shine, will come to support me in my matches; without them those games I might have lost.

So here you go..my all time Top Eleven fans (of course in the number of 11) - and if you see yourself named in my list, give a shout out ya?

Philip Law (YNWA FC)
    Enrico Sui (FC Mandrill)
    Ferreli Antonio (Ferreli FC)
    Von Hickelgruber (FC Mandrillo)
    Risval Relishan Irriducibilli (Iaziale Garut FC)
    Alvin Lee (Alvin FC)
    Andy Ron (Andy FC)
    ChewingGumD8 (Club Rabona FC)
    Jan Nienhuis (FC Groningen)
    Libaneser Mona (Illuminati FC)
    Chai Ya (Chai FC)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano, Nebu and pnr8555 like this.
    LanJiaoTuaK™
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Dear friends. I'm a level 72 manager and has been playing T11 for more than 7 years. There are up and downs in the game - seeing T11 developed throughout the years.

Hence, I will like to pay tribute to a set of hardcore fans whom rain or shine, will come to support me in my matches; without them those games I might have lost.

So here you go..my all time Top Eleven fans (of course in the number of 11) - and if you see yourself named in my list, give a shout out ya?

Philip Law (YNWA FC)
    Enrico Sui (FC Mandrill)
    Alvin Lee (Alvin FC)
    Andy Ron (Andy FC)
    Chai Ya (Chai FC)

I am only a level 4 manager but I already have 33 Facebook friends on the game, which is something everyone advises you to do.

Chai FC managed by Chai ya is one of my friends, but he always supports me in matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max

A tribute to the fans & supporters

Philip Law (YNWA FC)
    Enrico Sui (FC Mandrill)
    Alvin Lee (Alvin FC)
    Andy Ron (Andy FC)
    Chai Ya (Chai FC)

Also Risval Relishan Irriducibilli is also a hardcore fan, he hardly ever misses one of my matches and I support him whenever I can.

Also I have a few other fans that I would like to mention, Chang Ahui (CozyTriangle4 FC) Terry Lin (Terry FC) Nicolai Reedtz (Manchester Utd FC) I have to play him today in the league, this is a title decider so I hope to take him down.

Beni or known as Super dunk on this forum, sorry mate I don’t know how to write your team name or say it because I do not understand Greek. Mathieu Hardouin (Mathieu FC)

And also about 35 other amazing fans that will take too long to mention.

Last edited by Max; 10-05-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    FishFlicks likes this.

Rookie
    Well I named my squad after my best top11 friends and has been doing so for many seasons by now... makes game more intereasting and funny...level 71 here

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    FishFlicks likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am only a level 4 manager but I already have 33 Facebook friends on the game, which is something everyone advises you to do.

Chai FC managed by Chai ya is one of my friends, but he always supports me in matches.

Good to hear that. Just to clarify. I have 100 over managers at some point of time or another. But I periodically do some housekeeping (unfriend) least im supporting those that does not reciprocate back. So these top 11 supporters are the evergreen and have at least attended half of my games every season.

LanJiaoTuaK™
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Max
    Good to hear that. Just to clarify. I have 100 over managers at some point of time or another. But I periodically do some housekeeping (unfriend) least im supporting those that does not reciprocate back. So these top 11 supporters are the evergreen and have at least attended half of my games every season.

I do that too, if anyone doesn’t support me or send me a booster, I will get rid of them, not because I am being ungrateful, it is just because they won’t do anything.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Well I named my squad after my best top11 friends and has been doing so for many seasons by now... makes game more intereasting and funny...level 71 here

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk
    That is interesting and funny, I only have 40 tokens so I am quite limited, no I am not a token buyer, I won 50 tokens for a post on Season 122 are you ready?

So what you have to do to be in with a chance of winning them is literally write a post on season 123 are you ready?

And you do that for each season, season 124 are you ready?

Just to let you know you have a chance of winning tokens by doing that, the game engine decides who wins them.

Max
    That is interesting and funny, I only have 40 tokens so I am quite limited, no I am not a token buyer, I won 50 tokens for a post on Season 122 are you ready?

So what you have to do to be in with a chance of winning them is literally write a post on season 123 are you ready?

And you do that for each season, season 124 are you ready?

Just to let you know you have a chance of winning tokens by doing that, the game engine decides who wins them.

Also I would do that too but I am not willing to spend 11 out of my 40 tokens lol.

It would be cool if we could name our players without using a token.

And to say, I am a freeloader on the game so I try to save things, especially tokens

Max
    Also Risval Relishan Irriducibilli Is also a hardcore fan, he hardly ever misses one of my matches and I support him whenever I can.

Also I have a few other fans that I would like to mention, Chang Ahui (CozyTriangle4 FC) Terry Lin (Terry FC) Nicolai Reedtz (Manchester Utd FC) I have to play him today in the league, this is a title decider so I hope to take him down.

Beni or known as Super dunk on this forum, sorry mate I don’t know how to write your team name or say it because I do not understand Greek. Mathieu Hardouin (Mathieu FC)

And also about 35 other amazing fans that will take too long to mention.