Thread: I need advice on formaiton and tactics urgent please

Dreamer

I need advice on formaiton and tactics urgent please

I am playing against a team tomorrow I had a really hard time in the first leg and at home, I tied 1-1 after leading 1-0 all game and got tied in minute 82. It was rainy though and my team does not play well in rainy weather. Tomorrow's match will be in ideal but I am playing away. The other team's quality is 110 % mine is 117% so we are close. They play with a 4-2-3-1 DR-DC-DC-DL MC MC AML AMC AMR ST

I am going with a 3-2-2-2-1 DR-DC-DL DMC DMC MC MC AML AMR ST I think it's the best-balanced team in this case. I need to know the right tactic to play against him. By the way, my team almost always loses when I play defensive or normal but I was thinking this time to try NORMAL-DOWN BOTH WINGS-MIXED PASSES-NORMAL TACKLING, MAYBE EVEN EASY BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I GOT BURNED ON A FREE KICK that's how they tied it. LOW PRESSING-COUNTER ON-OFFSIDE TRAP OFF ZONAL MARKING

ANY ADVICE FOR ME?

Hi Marco, i'm Marco as well
    Imho the tactict you're using against 4231 is wrong due to you're not creating numerical superiority in any field's side (except for DMC), and you're having a one-to-one man in defense.
    Usually, when i'm stronger or equal of my opponent, i'm using a 41212 against 4231: in this way my defense is numerically greater then the opponent, and i have a TC without marking.
    About tacticts, i can use Centre/Mix passes or Mix/Short passes either, depending on the MCs of my opponent.
    Normal, No-Counterstrike, Low Press, normal tackle, zonal marking, yes-offiside the rest of tacticts