Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Since my league opponent strengthen his team, I noticed my team is facing difficulties winning. I used to trash opponents but am now scraping wins with 1 to 2 goal win margins and I have been attending. Is this the engines doing or is my team just off form for league matches. I just beat my CL opponent 7-0 so I know the players still have it.

The 2nd best in league is still 2 points behind me btw but is now 1 percent stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    No I am the weaker team unfortunately for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You didn't understand my language, I meant to say that there are no weaker teams in T11 finals.

By the way I just bagged my 9th cup in 17 seasons, my 127% team struggled to beat a 109% team 1-2.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Rookie
    We are in the cup final for the first time ever, can't wait to play the match.

On paper we are better, but I know we'll have to fight

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

We lost cup final because
    Season 124 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-11-05-play-top-eleven-football-manager.png

But fair enough, the opponent was few % above and also not a bad manager.
    Unfortunately, this was the last chance on another cup for the next few seasons, as we get another level closer to server end and probably will get drawn with +2 and +1 level teams in cup and CL again, while as this season we had -1 and -2 and same level guys.

Also congrats @Steppenwolf who won I think the cup below? Or was it 2 cups below?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

We lost the cup final in extra time, 4 in a row is ended I am still very proud though.

We gave it a very good go.

We brought it back from 2-0 with 10 mins to go and to extra time, I am gutted that we conceded so late on.

Well done to everyone who won, let’s all move our focus to the CL and SL and hope we all get through to the finals.

Last edited by Max; 11-05-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    Nebu and nikolgiorgos like this.

Max
    We dominated the game though. Their keeper made 6 saves. So well done to him and well done my good friend Falke FC.

Max
    Ww were so close to 4 in a row and we just fell short on the final hurdle, in the goddam final, FairPlay to him though, he deserved this, this is his first cup ever and my first cup runners up medal on this account,

However, in positive news, our club can reclaim top spot a day before we play current top.

Max
    1st place lost at home, so we can overtake him, we have to play him tomorrow, If we beat him, than hi title challenge is done.

I cannot remember what it feels like to lose a final on the game it has been 5 finals since my last one, Hopefully we can progress to the CL Final although I am worried about a comeback that the losing team could make.

If everything goes to plan, we will win a treble, it is a big if, we must win tomorrow in both matches and if we do, we still have to play this team that is buying a ton of players, if we get through the challengers, we will come away with it.

Max
    We still have not lost a game in 90 minutes, if you lose a game in extra time, it goes down as a draw because you drew inside the 90 minutes so technically my unbeaten run is still going.

Desert Rats FC had an unexpectedly brilliant day, claiming two trophies.

First they chalked off the win they needed to secure the League title, their 23rd...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-l42-league-r22-top.jpg

... then despite an injury to a key player, not having full condition and without any win bonus incentive, overcame this lot to claim their 14th Cup win...

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-cup-cc-final-kabakoyspor.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-cup-mr-final-kabakoyspor.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-s49-cup-winners.jpg

Season 124 - Are you ready?-trophy-thumbs-up-x2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-05-2019 at 04:10 PM.
    Nebu likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast