Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Just great, no managers present. After 2:0 lead, his team managed to draw in 89'. Direct opponent for league trophy. Stats are sick.
    Yesterday, a team drew 3-3 versus mine in the second leg of the semi final of Champions League. His shot efficiency was 100%.
    I thought maybe the game wanted to console him given that he was going to be knocked-out. Today, I got another draw, this time in the league and nothing much was working after being 1-0 down very early in that match. Maybe the game wanted the team currently at 1st to secure title and that the team that was same pts as mine to have more belief he could end up at 2nd given that his team still had a strong opponent to face or something else but of that sort. I did not mind about that Champions League match, but the league one is annoying.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Definitely not a troll.

There is not big q difference.
    Oppo was present.
    He made a sub, you didn't (usually this helps).
    And I told you about your unbalance formation.
    I know Fair play to him, it was so distracting, we got a free kick on the side of the pitch, we hit it over the bar, we had a counter attack that went to waste, one of my players hit it over the bar, in the 87th minute we got a corner and it went over the bar, and in the 90th minute, they got the winner, it was so frustrating, now, there is 1 point between first (me) and 3rd place, however 2nd and 3rd must play each other and on the final match day of the season.

CL Final tomorrow vs a 12% weaker team, I am considering not showing up because we have done significantly better in auto than we did when I was attending (weird)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Definitely not a troll.

Oppo was present.
    I know Fair play to him, it was so distracting, we got a free kick on the side of the pitch, we hit it over the bar, we had a counter attack that went to waste, one of my players hit it over the bar, in the 87th minute we got a corner and it went over the bar, and in the 90th minute, they got the winner, it was so frustrating, now, there is 1 point between first (me) and 3rd place, however 2nd and 3rd must play each other and on the final match day of the season.

CL Final tomorrow vs a 12% weaker team, I am considering not showing up because we have done significantly better in auto than we did when I was attending (weird).

Out of 4 CL Finals I was in, I showed up to three, we lost them all, and when I did not show up last season, we won 4-1 (we were playing a 23% weaker team though)

I am torn for my decision because the game is at a suitable time to watch.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Just great, no managers present. After 2:0 lead, his team managed to draw in 89'. Direct opponent for league trophy. Stats are sick.
    Just the usual 100% shot efficiency nothing to see there, what was the quality difference, was the other manager attending? If so did he tactically change anything during the game that achieved this result?

I lost 0-1 today when the other manager was there, Quality Difference was 12.5%

I tried to switch to normal mentality and that probably killed us off, we missed so many chances but their team were quite decent.

The game engine let that team take their only chance and we missed all 5, the match stats did not reflect the score at all.

I know it is not a troll for me but let’s call it “frustrating”

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yesterday, a team drew 3-3 versus mine in the second leg of the semi final of Champions League. His shot efficiency was 100%.
    I thought maybe the game wanted to console him given that he was going to be knocked-out. Today, I got another draw, this time in the league and nothing much was working after being 1-0 down very early in that match. Maybe the game wanted the team currently at 1st to secure title and that the team that was same pts as mine to have more belief he could end up at 2nd given that his team still had a strong opponent to face or something else but of that sort. I did not mind about that Champions League match, but the league one is annoying.
    My league one was frustrating, 0-1 vs a 12% weaker opponent, their manager was there and fair play, his tactics worked to perfection.

It ended our 36 match unbeaten run so to speak.

Max
    Definitely not a troll.

Oppo was present.
    Also Nik, I said to one of the devs last year when I was playing in the CL Semi Finals, And Lost 2-5 to a 10% weaker team so I got onto the support team and asked them what I did wrong and they said, that using a certain formation and my tactics at the time were silly.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    In my last game, my ST scored 3 goals and had 2 assists but the engine decided that my AML was the MOM with only 1 goal and 1 assist.
    I wish I had a really good ST like that.,

Now I know why some people say there are no underdogs in the cup and CL finals. I expected a walkover being 30 percent stronger but experienced a brick wall. His GK was killing it and his team had alot more highlights than others I played against of similar quality. They attacked my goal over and over. It's shocking.

Season 124 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-11-08-12-12-13-047_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    In my last game, my ST scored 3 goals and had 2 assists but the engine decided that my AML was the MOM with only 1 goal and 1 assist.
    What formation were you playing and was your ST much higher quality? Is this a one off or is he always like that?
    I am trying to figure out if my ST issue is caused by me. Like formation or insufficient quality

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Now I know why some people say there are no underdogs in the cup and CL finals. I expected a walkover being 30 percent stronger but experienced a brick wall. His GK was killing it and his team had alot more highlights than others I played against of similar quality. They attacked my goal over and over. It's shocking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-08-12-12-13-047_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	130580
    You probably had some orders set wrong too (even though they might not seemed wrong based on real football but wrong according to the way this game engine functions).
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-08-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast