Thread: computer generated players

computer generated players

Hey has anyone noticed a changed in the appearance of computer generated players on transfer market after the maintanace did not stop the game anymore. For mee it seems there are far less such players. Normally after maintenance (when it was supposed to be) there should be a few but today there were no one...

Quote Originally Posted by Hecke View Post
    Hey has anyone noticed a changed in the appearance of computer generated players on transfer market after the maintanace did not stop the game anymore. For mee it seems there are far less such players. Normally after maintenance (when it was supposed to be) there should be a few but today there were no one...
    Yes, Normally a lot of 'Nordeus Gens' appear on my market at the beginning of the season, been 30+ 5* young players on the list on past seasons, when I started this season there was only FOUR and you can tell what happened here... bidding wars. There has not been any since or I've not spotted any.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It´s from server to server, I had about +150 5* players this morning. Keep your eyes open & refresh your browser now and then.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Normally I always had some players especially at the first day of new season. But there were only one or 2 5* and the next day none. Another greedy move by Nordeus i suppose...
    At what time do you have "Nordeus Gens"? Normally they appeared about 6am GMT+1 on my server. What did you experience?

Rookie
    There have been plenty of them on my server. 30-50 i guess (didn't really count) at day 1, and then there has been some here and there after. (and i'm talking 5* 18-19 y/o's worth ALOT, like 5m+ at lvl 3 which is pretty high i think).

I got 3 of them for 5 tokens at the start of the season, just gotta refresh browser alot and they will appear sooner or later
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a