Thread: top eleven

top eleven

i dont understand very much what you mean with the same server I have a mate (friend) and
    his brother is playing that too and they are living in the same house so why can i see his brother playing and seeing by friends game or matches and my mate (friend) not??

Banned
    When you sign up for the game, either on facebook or the actual website, timing is important as it assigns you to a server. If you do this at the same time as your friends and family, you will most likely be placed on the same server. This will allow you to see their games and deal with negotiations in the future.

Maybe one of the more experienced players can clarify what I said a bit more.

but yesterday we try it with 3 friends and it still not working and is was on the same time and we where together to and i see them not by my fiendmatches.

Banned
    ask July. July organized a small league of forum members, so we know it can be done.

who is that july? how can i find here?

And already thanks for everything

He is a very active member July Forth and he will be able to better explain the server thing
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

heloo again i want to say this i can not see me friends by my matches but by friends only i can and we are al on the same server facebook how is this possible that i dont see some off my friends by my matches from friends??? how can i help that so that i can see my friends by matches