Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: REAL MADRID and Top Eleven

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

REAL MADRID and Top Eleven

There are some TE vids saying that TE game engine in some points is based in real teams, using advice form real football persons (I guess Mourihno, Nemanja Matić or others).
    This is what I could see before many years- TE seasons.
    A team based on Real Madrid way of playing with specific real players.
    The old REAL M. had C. Ronaldo instead of Hazard.
    So, those two AML, AMR (Ronaldo and Bale in his good time) were really on fire while the ST Benzema was a mediocre striker with poor (for that top level) technique and scoring skill (compare to those two top wingers), who was there just to keep busy the defenders and give space or pass to the wingers.
    That's why in TE if playing with this or similar formations, the stars of the team always will be the wingers and never the ST.

REAL MADRID and Top Eleven-giants-2-real.jpg
    pleasures likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There are some TE vids saying that TE game engine in some points is based in real teams, using advice form real football persons (I guess Mourihno, Nemanja Matić or others).
    So, those two AML, AMR (Ronaldo and Bale in his good time) were really on fire while the ST Benzema was a mediocre striker with poor (for that top level) technique and scoring skill (compare to those two top wingers), who was there just to keep busy the defenders and give space or pass to the wingers.
    That's why in TE if playing with this or similar formations, the stars of the team always will be the wingers and never the ST.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIANTS 2 REAL.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	130453
    Uhhhmmm. Don't know. I use 3 Am and a ST. Until 3 seasons ago, when i benched my ST for aging and low quality, my ST was the best player of the team. Now it's a sort of democracy between my 3 Am (each one made alternatively his best season). Long time ago my club legend was always the best of the team indipendently from his position on the field (i rotate him between AML, AMR and ST). I think it depends on players.Probably there are best chances to pick the "chosen one" between the wingers, but you can have also legend players as ST or AMC...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well yes, AMC could also play some critical role like Modric (maybe like a MC with forth arrow).
    I use some times AMC but he is not so steady in performance like the wingers.
    But I 've never seen a ST in a formation with wingers to be a legend.
    Of course if he has high quality and you put him for f-k and penalties, he 'll score a lot.
    Or if you 're scoring a lot of goals, he will get 1-2 per game.
    But that's another story.
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIANTS 2 REAL.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	130453
    That is true, Benzema misses huge chances and holds up play for the wingers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before how long time, there were rumors for Lewandowski who is the total striker
    but nothing.