Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I agree, looks like he set his team up to play defensively (4 defenders and a DMC) and he stopped you from scoring, so his tactics worked. Looks like an entirely fair result to me.
    His tactics probably worked, still annoyed me because I tried everything to win that game, I switched formations around,

He took the Tony Pauli’s Style Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yeah I have only played 2 years, I know It doesn’t look like it but I have, I have done so on other accounts before,

The worst unlucky result I had was a CL Final defeat 3-0 to a 10% weaker team.

I've had much worse. I draw against 60% weaker really inactive team once with superman GK. Few years ago, I won cup first leg 7-1 at home just to lose second leg 6-0 away and went out by away goal rule. It was first round, but still.
    Nothing surprises me anymore. I won a game vs similar quality opponent 4-0, where my GK was injured in the first few minutes and I put a DC in, because I had no backup. This game is beyond logic sometimes. You can train players and be active to increase your chances of winning, but you also need to learn to accept these stupid things, that will happen from time to time.

I agree with the guys above.
    Getting a draw vs a -14% is not a troll.
    I believe you have a wrong perception about the meaning of troll result.
    Here teams with 6* plus cannot win 3* abandoned teams sometimes.
    Your oppo for sure is not an abandoned teams. He won 3 cups last season, like you.
    The presence in a match, some times it's good some times doesn't help, specially if you are take the right decisions.
    For example, you should use two DCs vs his two STs. You could also loose from that.

Hi max, I have a team at 123% and I lost to a 110% abandoned team that had a string of 10 losses. I had 70% possession, 9 shots on target, compared to his 3, 16 shots total. He scored 2 and I scored 1. One goal even didn't have a highlight. Just I saw writeups, xyz crosses and abc shoots. Goal for rastede fc. 😂😂😂

The system is trolling, a bit more than usual.

Even today i had a 2 2 draw against a team that is 9% weaker than me.

For those who say am a very weak manager, well I just have 15 losses in 5 seasons, with pretty bad draws almost for last 3 seasons . In my league I was the 2nd last seed in a league of tankers, at 102%

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Hi max, I have a team at 123% and I lost to a 110% abandoned team that had a string of 10 losses. I had 70% possession, 9 shots on target, compared to his 3, 16 shots total. He scored 2 and I scored 1. One goal even didn't have a highlight. Just I saw writeups, xyz crosses and abc shoots. Goal for rastede fc.

For those who say am a very weak manager, well I just have 15 losses in 5 seasons, with pretty bad draws almost for last 3 seasons . In my league I was the 2nd last seed in a league of tankers, at 102%
    I know, I considered it a troll because we had about 3 chances where it was smashed over the bar.

It is not according to everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    Hi max, I have a team at 123% and I lost to a 110% abandoned team that had a string of 10 losses. I had 70% possession, 9 shots on target, compared to his 3, 16 shots total. He scored 2 and I scored 1. One goal even didn't have a highlight. Just I saw writeups, xyz crosses and abc shoots. Goal for rastede fc.

I was never told I was a bad manager, I have lost once this season, and 11 times in 191 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I agree with the guys above.
    Getting a draw vs a -14% is not a troll.
    I believe you have a wrong perception about the meaning of troll result.
    Here teams with 6* plus cannot win 3* abandoned teams sometimes.
    Your oppo for sure is not an abandoned teams. He won 3 cups last season, like you.
    The presence in a match, some times it's good some times doesn't help, specially if you are take the right decisions.
    For example, you should use two DCs vs his two STs. You could also loose from that.
    Thanks for your feedback

Lol I sound like a TE dev

Max, I win almost regularly against 20% or more stronger active teams. There is no troll result if diff between teams is less than 30%
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo View Post
    Max, I win almost regularly against 20% or more stronger active teams. There is no troll result if diff between teams is less than 30%
    How did you beat those much stronger teams?

"troll result" the new catch phrase for my team had an off day rofl. Makes me laugh everytime I see it.
    LEAGUE WINNER 4
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 3
    CUP WINNER 2
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 2
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 1
    CUP DOUBLES 1
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast