Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    54
    My point is that, the systems trolling a bit more these days than usual ☺️

  2. #22
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    My point is that, the systems trolling a bit more these days than usual
    I totally understand your point, but I went with what I went with what these Played were saying her won the cups treble last year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 3 stints and 22 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (1,5,6,7,11,12,14,17,19,21,22) (10x Runner Up 2,4,8,9,10,13,15,16,18,20)
    2x Champions League Winner (20,21) (3x Runner Up (1,14,18)
    2x Super League (3,7)
    5x Cup Winner (5,7,18,19,20) (3x Runner Up 3,4,21)
    2x Super Cup Winner (20,21)

    Played 904 Won 764 Drew 66 Lost 74.

    Goals Scored: 3038
    Goals Conceded: 485
    Clean Sheets: 535
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 59.18%

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    53
    Yep, I completely understand you, Max. I just lost against the second in the league. I lost 4-2, despite everything I did, they simply scored at every chance.

    The funny thing is that when opened the app the score was 1-1, as soon as I attended the game they scored 2 goals. I changed to 4-2-3-1 and it got even worse.

    I know it's not a troll etc etc, but this team is 10% weaker than me, so it's not fair at all. I had a feeling the game just wanted me to lose the first game of the season, and did so in a match for the top spot of the league, and now I'm only 2 Points clear.

    Now I don't know what to expect from the rest of the season really.


    Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,131
    I beat title rival 2-1, I am joint first but behind on goal difference, I am winning but not as highly as he is.

    My chance to get him is obviously when I play him three matches before the conclusion of the season.

    Even though we won he got his goal in the 85th minute so I was expecting to draw 2-2.

    As usual they did not attend but we won so thank god.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 3 stints and 22 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (1,5,6,7,11,12,14,17,19,21,22) (10x Runner Up 2,4,8,9,10,13,15,16,18,20)
    2x Champions League Winner (20,21) (3x Runner Up (1,14,18)
    2x Super League (3,7)
    5x Cup Winner (5,7,18,19,20) (3x Runner Up 3,4,21)
    2x Super Cup Winner (20,21)

    Played 904 Won 764 Drew 66 Lost 74.

    Goals Scored: 3038
    Goals Conceded: 485
    Clean Sheets: 535
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 59.18%

  5. #25
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I beat title rival 2-1, I am joint first but behind on goal difference, I am winning but not as highly as he is.

    My chance to get him is obviously when I play him three matches before the conclusion of the season.

    Even though we won he got his goal in the 85th minute so I was expecting to draw 2-2.

    As usual they did not attend but we won so thank god.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you scoring from FKs and Corners? which are the stats in the players you have for these positions?

  6. #26
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Are you scoring from FKs and Corners? which are the stats in the players you have for these positions?
    I scored from a counter attack and 1 through ball, and I have conceded half my goals around 12 out of 25 from through balls and corners.

    I have conceded most of goals in the league through a through ball that come out of nowhere :P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 3 stints and 22 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (1,5,6,7,11,12,14,17,19,21,22) (10x Runner Up 2,4,8,9,10,13,15,16,18,20)
    2x Champions League Winner (20,21) (3x Runner Up (1,14,18)
    2x Super League (3,7)
    5x Cup Winner (5,7,18,19,20) (3x Runner Up 3,4,21)
    2x Super Cup Winner (20,21)

    Played 904 Won 764 Drew 66 Lost 74.

    Goals Scored: 3038
    Goals Conceded: 485
    Clean Sheets: 535
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 59.18%

  7. #27
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,810
    Things are simple.
    Use some normal formation , 4-5-1V, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-1-3-1 or smthing else
    You are from Ireland so you can farm 25 greens per day (plus some extra from blue button)
    Buy 2 fast trainers for AML-AMR and pump them up.
    This period of the season, you must have them at 110% at least.
    Stop complaining about imaginary troll results.

    You are an active forum member so you have a lot of information.
    If you have problems now vs 3-4 lv teams, later on it will be much harder.

  8. #28
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Things are simple.
    Use some normal formation , 4-5-1V, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-1-3-1 or smthing else
    You are from Ireland so you can farm 25 greens per day (plus some extra from blue button)
    Buy 2 fast trainers for AML-AMR and pump them up.
    This period of the season, you must have them at 110% at least.
    Stop complaining about imaginary troll results.

    You are an active forum member so you have a lot of information.
    If you have problems now vs 3-4 lv teams, later on it will be much harder.
    I understand I was on level 15 and I got very tough teams.

    I used to think these were trolls but they aren’t


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 3 stints and 22 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (1,5,6,7,11,12,14,17,19,21,22) (10x Runner Up 2,4,8,9,10,13,15,16,18,20)
    2x Champions League Winner (20,21) (3x Runner Up (1,14,18)
    2x Super League (3,7)
    5x Cup Winner (5,7,18,19,20) (3x Runner Up 3,4,21)
    2x Super Cup Winner (20,21)

    Played 904 Won 764 Drew 66 Lost 74.

    Goals Scored: 3038
    Goals Conceded: 485
    Clean Sheets: 535
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 59.18%

  9. #29
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,810
    ok, check the guide of Nik for the young fast trainers, buy two, train them to +110% and keep them for many seasons.
    If you afford a AMC, get him and play AML-AMC-AMR-ST for attack.
    ST is not important.

  10. #30
    Famous Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    ok, check the guide of Nik for the young fast trainers, buy two, train them to +110% and keep them for many seasons.
    If you afford a AMC, get him and play AML-AMC-AMR-ST for attack.
    ST is not important.
    I will do that, I already have 2 pretty young players, an AML and an AMR, their Quality are in the high nineties, about to get their 6th star so I will do that, I need to build up on my tests, I had 140 but they have dropped back to 30. So I will build them up again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Top Eleven Record after 3 stints and 22 seasons from 3 different Clubs.

    11x League Champion (1,5,6,7,11,12,14,17,19,21,22) (10x Runner Up 2,4,8,9,10,13,15,16,18,20)
    2x Champions League Winner (20,21) (3x Runner Up (1,14,18)
    2x Super League (3,7)
    5x Cup Winner (5,7,18,19,20) (3x Runner Up 3,4,21)
    2x Super Cup Winner (20,21)

    Played 904 Won 764 Drew 66 Lost 74.

    Goals Scored: 3038
    Goals Conceded: 485
    Clean Sheets: 535
    Clean Sheet Percentage: 59.18%

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast