Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

Dreamer
    in my opinion the game machine always makes a decision which team its going to favour especially in knock out cups,eg your best player might get injured/red card second yellow card thus miss 1 st leg of next round etc its happened to me twice against same oppo in knock out cups in last two seasons. In the 1st leg of cup semi this season my best player got second yellow in previous round so missed that leg through suspension in actual match my best defender then got straight red card and that was after i fought back from being 2v0 down so not only will he miss next leg but final if i win through,i know this can happen in real football, but its all sus and fixed if this happen exactly the same last season,when i check oppo he has non of the handicap i seem to get given,so to me the game engine is fixing the game no matter what i do to try and counter what it has done

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    in my opinion the game machine always makes a decision which team its going to favour especially in knock out cups,eg your best player might get injured/red card second yellow card thus miss 1 st leg of next round etc its happened to me twice against same oppo in knock out cups in last two seasons. In the 1st leg of cup semi this season my best player got second yellow in previous round so missed that leg through suspension in actual match my best defender then got straight red card and that was after i fought back from being 2v0 down so not only will he miss next leg but final if i win through,i know this can happen in real football, but its all sus and fixed if this happen exactly the same last season,when i check oppo he has non of the handicap i seem to get given,so to me the game engine is fixing the game no matter what i do to try and counter what it has done
    It tried to it to me again, but I turned on the green arrows for my amazing captain, Byung Sik Shin II, I called him this because the original one retired last season after 163 goals in 147 matches, the new one has scored 33 times in 34 matches.

My players win 3-0 so we are doing grand, we are going for our 4th cup in a row but we are facing a stronger opponent. I am also going for back to back CL titles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It tried to it to me again, but I turned on the green arrows for my amazing captain, Byung Sik Shin II, I called him this because the original one retired last season after 163 goals in 147 matches, the new one has scored 33 times in 34 matches.

My players win 3-0 so we are doing grand, we are going for our 4th cup in a row but we are facing a stronger opponent. I am also going for back to back CL titles.

Received another draw but it was to an even team, hopefully we can beat the weaker league leader.

There is not much you can do once the game engine decides the other team is going to win.

I just experienced something similar. Finals CL opponent got a straight red in semis first leg for his best player. Suspended for 2 games so finals is a sure miss. After seeing this, I think I better not play key players for 2nd leg semis.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I just experienced something similar. Finals CL opponent got a straight red in semis first leg for his best player. Suspended for 2 games so finals is a sure miss. After seeing this, I think I better not play key players for 2nd leg semis.
    its obvious that game engine is programmed to do this,you only have to look at the event games to see it happen,in almost all of the matches i played in last two events same players got injured/yellow card/red card etc in my case in was my DMC/MIDFIELD PLAYER

its obvious that game engine is programmed to do this,you only have to look at the event games to see it happen,in almost all of the matches i played in last two events same players got injured/yellow card/red card etc in my case in was my DMC/MIDFIELD PLAYER
    Not complaining here at all but we beat a team that was on par with us will miss out on the Final because we beat them 6-0 on aggregate.

I have no idea how I have done this, but I have pulled it off, our 3rd CL Final in 4 seasons and hopefully we will win our second one, my club is only level 5.

Anyway, I did not attend the first game because I had school and I won 0-3 all goals in the last 18 minutes, I could not believe it but this made me believe that I would go out because that team’s striking force was lethal, they were more than 50 matches on Unbeaten all of their front 3 were 6 stars and one of them being a 7 star shadow striker.

I won because the manager did not attend and my team had fans.

The second leg I was able to attend but I took the decision not to, their 51 unbeaten run, 3 in a row champions league hopes gone down the drain.

And none of his strikers with special abilities even scored.

I do not know what he is going to do with his team, I feel bad that we walked all over them, I would just try to keep going on the game but that would be hard, 6-0 in my favour us harsh on him but I am delighted.

we go to the CL Final,

Since I started playing the game with my new account, they have played 4 seasons in the CL and have now got to the final 3 times and we were eliminated in the Quarter Finals once, We won once and we have one to be settled tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Not complaining here at all but we beat a team that was on par with us will miss out on the Final because we beat them 6-0 on aggregate.

I have no idea how I have done this, but I have pulled it off, our 3rd CL Final in 4 seasons and hopefully we will win our second one, my club is only level 5.

Anyway, I did not attend the first game because I had school and I won 0-3 all goals in the last 18 minutes, I could not believe it but this made me believe that I would go out because that team’s striking force was lethal, they were more than 50 matches on Unbeaten all of their front 3 were 6 stars and one of them being a 7 star shadow striker.

I won because the manager did not attend and my team had fans.

The second leg I was able to attend but I took the decision not to, their 51 unbeaten run, 3 in a row champions league hopes gone down the drain.

And none of his strikers with special abilities even scored.

I do not know what he is going to do with his team, I feel bad that we walked all over them, I would just try to keep going on the game but that would be hard, 6-0 in my favour us harsh on him but I am delighted.

we go to the CL Final,

Since I started playing the game with my new account, they have played 4 seasons in the CL and have now got to the final 3 times and we were eliminated in the Quarter Finals once, We won once and we have one to be settled tomorrow.

Do you train SA as well? I only invested in one player and I really didn’t see any difference so I didn’t do it again. I would try defensive wall and headers next time. I read they are the best SA in the game and I haven’t seen it’s effectiveness. Some of my opponents have SA but my players dominate them even without. Quality seems more important. And 50 rests can get quite a lot of quality for a young player

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Do you train SA as well? I only invested in one player and I really didn’t see any difference so I didn’t do it again. I would try defensive wall and headers next time. I read they are the best SA in the game and I haven’t seen it’s effectiveness. Some of my opponents have SA but my players dominate them even without. Quality seems more important. And 50 rests can get quite a lot of quality for a young player
    No I have done it once but failed , because the player was not progressing so I sold him,

Well we won the treble, I am just embarrassed reading what I said, Jesus.
    I know now at this stage.

I still think I should have won because we were all over him, but it doesn’t matter anymore

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast