Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

So I got a stupid, useless 0-0 disgraceful draw at home to a shot mid table 80% abandoned team.

0-0 after all that record and he didn’t even have the balls to show up.

It is a lovely troll and it knocks me off the top of the league to a 9% weaker team which is totally unacceptable.

5 troll draws this season.

Where I have had more shots on target.

I am so done at the end of this season and I feel I will be TROPHY LESS.

I asked them to change it to a 3-0 win for me lol, but I deserved the 3 points and he did not he did not deserve to a result with that sh*t 80% team of his.

I am going off my rocker.

And they will say they will not change the result, because it is unfair on the manager, who cares about that it is the favourite that should win, he hasn’t turned up to a single game and is getting results in matches,

This is clear evidence that the game is as fixed as UEFA’s Champions League Knockout round draws.

Also f that team, did not deserve anything from that game.

I expect to win the rest of my league games.

And If I do not I will quit.

I will just keep arguing with the support team until they give in.

I haven’t complained to them in 2 months and I have had it, this will hopefully make them program all the rest of the games in my favour.

Sorry if there is any typos I am furious.

Edit: I understand now that this is not a troll.

That is all I have to say, I would close the thread if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:43 PM.

Rookie
    Hi Max, I used to have worst season than yours. I lost to 50% a weaker team, and the winner of the league was a 20% weaker than me. It happens to everyone some seasons.
    I also noticed a change in tactic. I used to have difficulty with flanker formation like yours but from the last season, I won easily teams used this formation with large scores. I suggest you to use a more balance formation.

Another Fixed Result? I am considering quitting

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Hi Max, I used to have worst season than yours. I lost to 50% a weaker team, and the winner of the league was a 20% weaker than me. It happens to everyone some seasons.
    I also noticed a change in tactic. I used to have difficulty with flanker formation like yours but from the last season, I won easily teams used this formation with large scores. I suggest you to use a more balance formation.
    Ok what I find annoying is I can’t even string more than 5 consecutive wins, it is always 4 wins and then a troll draw.

This is how it has been going since we last lost.

Played 22 Won 17 Drew 5 Lost 0. All Being troll draws.

I know that doesn’t sound bad but they all came after 4 game winning streaks, I cannot break the barrier of 82% win percentage this season., the game hates me and I know it does.

It always says when we draw, an OK result for us.

Apprentice
    Lol this is the whiniest complaint I've ever read. You actually contacted the support team to change a result? Lol so entitled.
    The Warpstars - League Level 22 - Club Record: 642 W - 106 D - 130L
    Goals Scored: 2627 Goals Against: 762
    Club History
    10 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 3 Runner-Up: 10,17,19
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    2 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10 | 3 Runner-Up: 8,12,19
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    You still on the #2 only on goal diffrence... you can still win the title!!!'

Focus mate
    dave1311 likes this.

Max, I have not seen all 5 of those cases you mentioned, but in my opinion, I doubt all 5 are trolls (fixed to the extent where you would not win). There are still the effect of tactics in this game, though there seems to be a lack of logic at times; sometimes it is more like rock, paper, scissors in terms of orders selection. You probably got some important part of the tactical side wrong. The right orders do not stay same for all matches nor do they stay same for the whole same match itself.

My team lost 3 times in the league this season, one of which against a stronger opponent (0:1 away) and the two remaining against the same opponent of almost same overall quality as my team (0-1 home and 3:1 away). The 0:1 away against the stronger might have been more on the fixed side as I could not score a goal despite making many changes and even after he got a player sent off. The two others, one was the first match of the league itself and the third was in this week. In that third one, I took the lead, but there was some adjusments to be done as not all things seemed ok, and he scored back after he made some changes, and in the later stages, another goal. I was not well that day; I could not read the game and make proper adjustments. The league my team is currently in have a lot of active teams, some of which are above 110% and one close to 130%. The managers are quit smart too. This is what you get for having spent a lot of money in this game; you get put in tough competitions where you cannot afford even 1 slip or 1 day rest, even if you are not well.

Max, whatever happens, take the best decision for you. If this game is doing more harm than good to you, better quit. Take into consideration that this game is not a healthy one as such. It is still fun but it causes a lot of frustration. Also, all this time that it requires sitting in front of the screen, watching auction lists, waiting for the right desired players to show (some of which never come) is not healthy. The game is inconvenient and even more during certain events. It has become like a pain in the a** job but instead of you getting paid, it is you who is paying money.

For my case, I know I will quit, but I do not know for sure exactly when, though I said many times it will be next season. Or maybe I will stop putting so much effort in the game and play lightly, but I do not like playing this way nor do I like to manipulate draws significantly by selling a lot of high quality players to drop quality. I cannot play the game the way I want (the game seems to penalise users for playing the right way as a football manager) nor does a good part of it suit my current situation.
    Last edited by Tactician; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:31 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Max, I have not seen all 5 of those cases you mentioned, but in my opinion, I doubt all 5 are trolls (fixed to the extent where you would not win). There are still the effect of tactics in this game, though there seems to be a lack of logic at times; sometimes it is more like rock, paper, scissors in terms of orders selection. You probably got some important part of the tactical side wrong. The right orders do not stay same for all matches nor do they stay same for the whole same match itself.

My team lost 3 times in the league this season, one of which against a stronger opponent (0:1 away) and the two remaining against the same opponent (0-1 home and 3:1) away. The 0:1 away against the stronger might have been more on the fixed side as I could not score a goal despite making many changes and even after he got a player sent off. The two others, one was the first match of the league itself and the third was in this week. In that third one, I took the lead, but there was some adjusments to be done as not all things seemed ok, and he scored back after he made some changes, and in the later stages, another goal. I was not well that day; I could not read the game and make proper adjustments. The league my team is currently in have a lot of active teams, some of which are above 110% and one close to 130%. The managers are quit smart too. This is what you get for having spent a lot of money in this game; you get put in tough competitions where you cannot afford even 1 slip or 1 day rest, even if you are not well.

Max, whatever happens, take the best decision for you. If this game is doing more harm than good to you, better quit. Take into consideration that this game is not a healthy one as such. It is still fun but it causes a lot of frustration. Also, all this time that it requires sitting in front of the screen, watching auction lists, waiting for the right desired players to show (some of which never come) is not healthy. The game is inconvenient and even more during certain events. It has become like a pain in the a** job but instead of you getting paid, it is you who is paying money.

For my case, I know I will quit, but I do not know for sure exactly when, though I said many times it will be next season. Or maybe I will stop putting so much effort in the game and play lightly, but I do not like playing this way nor do I like to manipulate draws significantly by selling a lot of high quality players to drop quality. I cannot play the game the way I want (the game seems to penalise users for playing the right way as a football manager) nor does a good part of it suit my current situation.
    Yeah I think so, I might take a break next season, if everything goes well.

I mean, I'm mad as well if things like this happen, but on the other hand, what makes you believe that this opponent is inactive? He is just 14% weaker than you, he won a cup, the super league and the new trophy last season and he is 7th place in a, what I think would be a relatively tight league, with also the better goal difference than 6th place.
    If he doesn't show up to matches it don't mean he doesn't manage his squad. I don't show up to all of my matches, other people do and I still might win more. The possession bonus from watching matches and having supporters is a cosmetic.

Sure this match is unlucky, but it's not even a troll result when you are just 14% stronger. This happens every day to many people. Maybe you don't play the game long enough to know, but in TE there are so many factors, including luck, taken into consideration when a result is being made up, that this is nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I mean, I'm mad as well if things like this happen, but on the other hand, what makes you believe that this opponent is inactive? He is just 14% weaker than you, he won a cup, the super league and the new trophy last season and he is 7th place in a, what I think would be a relatively tight league, with also the better goal difference than 6th place.
    If he doesn't show up to matches it don't mean he doesn't manage his squad. I don't show up to all of my matches, other people do and I still might win more. The possession bonus from watching matches and having supporters is a cosmetic.

Sure this match is unlucky, but it's not even a troll result when you are just 14% stronger. This happens every day to many people. Maybe you don't play the game long enough to know, but in TE there are so many factors, including luck, taken into consideration when a result is being made up, that this is nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.
    Yeah I have only played 2 years, I know It doesn’t look like it but I have, I have done so on other accounts before,

The worst unlucky result I had was a CL Final defeat 3-0 to a 10% weaker team.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

I agree, looks like he set his team up to play defensively (4 defenders and a DMC) and he stopped you from scoring, so his tactics worked. Looks like an entirely fair result to me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast