Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Competition Prizes

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    You're right about the important of greens but anyway tokens are more precious. You can get greens by exchanging of tokens, by watching video, by doing a sub in match, and so on.
    You can get tokens by daily login and 100T each season if you are in an platinium association

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    You can get tokens by daily login and 100T each season if you are in an platinium association
    Someone could say in that you can get 700+ greens packs each season too (and more easily than the 100T as you only have to watch short videos every day).

I would rather have 700T per season than 700 green packs, and if ever green packs are needed, like Grandef said, tokens can be efficiently converted to green packs.

Also, why would someone buy 40-60% players for a few tokens each, only to spend hundreds of green packs per this type of player so that they reach a competitive overall % quality? Maybe, you will say, to get significantly higher white skills (semi-mutants), but this procedure is even more costly in terms of green packs as the speed of progression of individual skills vary on their individual % instead of the overall % quality of the player (not like in older times). It is a big waste of resources going this route; only those that have thousands of green packs can afford do this but they will run out soon and I doubt whether the benefit outweighs the expenditure those days (not worth it).
    In my opinion, the 'tokens are not important anymore, green packs are more important now' thing is not valid, and also, if they were not so important, why would Nordeus sell tokens? They could have sold green packs straight. It is more about how the user plays the game, and what he prefers, his market level in the game, for example, your case where you prefer to buy 40-60% players and train them to them heavily using hundreds of green packs per player, but that does not mean it is the same for even a fraction of the mass. Also, if many start doing like you, then you will no more pay only a few tokens per player for those 40-60% quality players; their price will increase significantly, and you will be needing more tokens.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-02-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes I I remember Winning 15 tokens for the top scorer.

Now I get 10 greens.

I won 50 tokens last year for getting a post chosen on the forum and I won the treble so great.

Now I win 10 rests, soon it will be 5 rests, (imagine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That 50 tokens is a teaser to keep you contributing to the forum in the season xxx thread I reckon. I wouldnt rely on getting more.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    That 50 tokens is a teaser to keep you contributing to the forum in the season xxx thread I reckon. I wouldnt rely on getting more.
    I know, it was my second month on the forum, even without the tokens, I still enjoy using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    They changed it; as from this season, there will be only 1 winner for commenting in the season's thread. They allocated more tokens to another seasonal forum competition (currently, it is the assists competition). Briefly, it is likely that mostly those teams that are significantly stronger that will win or those that manipulate the draws significantly, that is, it is likely that those accounts that already full of tokens and other resources that will win. Hahahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12