Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...

Funny enough but my team s name has Greek letters in it.
    I have played the final against the 2nd place of my group,group in which I won against him 5-0 and 4-0 respectively but somehow he managed to score 4 goals against my very good defenders and goalkeeper stats...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I hope you win Max, good luck with your game.

This isn t the only time I ve lost a CL final at lvl 2, but that time I had an injury/red card problem.
    Now every player was superb on morale and 80%+ condition each...
    You humiliate the whole competition just to bottle it in the final game.
    Absolutely shambolic of a game...
    Nearly happened to me last season, I won the match 4-1, but I was behind to a 23% weaker team for 57 minutes of the match, I have not the best record in the CL final, overall, I have got three runners up medals to weaker teams. It is mental.
    I score 62 goals in the CL that season.

I won last season 4-1 but I trailed for so long, this season, I only scored 43 but,still had a breeze to the final.

I am nervous though.

Should I attend or should I abandon the game and not watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear, man...my team had like godlike status in every game bar the finals of cup and CL...in the cup I barely won 1-0, and in the CL I ve somehow lost...
    Had 50M team plus hundreds of resources just to be beaten by an inactive manager which I swear had like lower than 8% bonus in total...
    I had superb morale on every player and 80% condition minimum...that wasn't enough

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am playing a 10% weaker team in the finals today, I am currently waiting to play, not watching, my stakes are much higher because I want back to back trophies.

We beat him 5-2 and 2-1 but I think I will lose, if I do I will quit and the support team will hear all about it.

This happened to me on level 2,

A fact here for you guys, I lost my CL Final on Level 2, it is best to have a weaker team to play with in the final because the weaker team always wins in level 2,
    I will need all the support I can get and hopefully this final is as easy as it was against them in the group stage.

We won our league match 9-0 at home today and 2nd and 3rd play each other tomorrow.

They will hopefully draw, but we must beat a 30% weaker team with their ST in goal.

Good luck mate! Hope you win it

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Nearly happened to me last season, I won the match 4-1, but I was behind to a 23% weaker team for 57 minutes of the match, I have not the best record in the CL final, overall, I have got three runners up medals to weaker teams. It is mental.
    I score 62 goals in the CL that season.

I won last season 4-1 but I trailed for so long, this season, I only scored 43 but,still had a breeze to the final.

I am nervous though.

Should I attend or should I abandon the game and not watch.

You can choose to attend or not if you like...just know you Don t have any control over it...

I swear, man...my team had like godlike status in every game bar the finals of cup and CL...in the cup I barely won 1-0, and in the CL I ve somehow lost...
    Had 50M team plus hundreds of resources just to be beaten by an inactive manager which I swear had like lower than 8% bonus in total...
    I had superb morale on every player and 80% condition minimum...that wasn't enough
    80 is abit Low right? I read it should be above 90? Were they late goals?

Max

I have just lost my CL final against a 30% weaker team...

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It’s games like these that make players wanna quit. It’s like totally no control and the odds are stacked against what should be rightfully ours. However, there are some Greek teams that win it all season after season. Nik included. I am sure the engine does it to them too but what’s the winning formula
    I am an Irish team, and I do not see many Irish teams do well, in the CL, the best Irish team I have seen won 3 CL’s in 25 seasons, with a 60% win percentage, today I could be on for a 2nd CL I am on level 5 with 85% win percentage.

there is some Greek team that has won 3478 games or something.

And some Greek team lost 6 games in like 1850 games and only conceded 249 goals.

Last edited by Max; 11-08-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Max
    You can choose to attend or not if you like...just know you Don t have any control over it...
    So My attendance or absence does not influence my team’s performance in any way.

Still all 8 games out of 10 I have failed to win this season, I will be attending.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    80 is abit Low right? I read it should be above 90? Were they late goals?
    80 a bit low? 48 52 54 I think
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Funny enough but my team s name has Greek letters in it.
    I have played the final against the 2nd place of my group,group in which I won against him 5-0 and 4-0 respectively but somehow he managed to score 4 goals against my very good defenders and goalkeeper stats...
    That is what I am saying, I am playing the runner up in my group, I scored 7 goals in 2 games against league m and I am expecting to concede about 5 lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast