Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By davewootton1964
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: View previous seasons results and league table

Apprentice

View previous seasons results and league table

Hi can you view the previous seasons results and table - was out all last night and missed the season finale. Did have a striker 2 goals top of the scoring charts but not seen any any message giving him the 30% etc... Interested to see if he got overtaken.
    Thanks
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 75

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Hi can you view the previous seasons results and table - was out all last night and missed the season finale. Did have a striker 2 goals top of the scoring charts but not seen any any message giving him the 30% etc... Interested to see if he got overtaken.
    Thanks
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 75
    I would like this myself, Ir would save me so much storage because I screenshot all of my final season records a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Thanks
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 75
    All you can do is click on the Top Scorer Challenge button on your 'home' page and if he has won you'll be able to claim.
    If he hasn't then it will just say 'view' I think
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I would like this myself, It would save me so much storage because I screenshot all of my final season records.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    All you can do is click on the Top Scorer Challenge button on your 'home' page and if he has won you'll be able to claim.
    If he hasn't then it will just say 'view' I think
    thanks but no top scorer challenge button on home page just the Firestarter event button and if you go to the league button on the left, it says 'League competition will start on day 3 of the season' on an otherwise blank screen
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    thanks but no top scorer challenge button on home page just the Firestarter event button and if you go to the league button on the left, it says 'League competition will start on day 3 of the season' on an otherwise blank screen
    Ok, I guess he didn't win then. I've got it on mine as my player won it, wasn't sure if it was there just because of that but it must have been
    davewootton1964 likes this.