Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Where did you place last season?
    2nd in the League and winners in the Champions League, Cup and Super Cup

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    Whatever is left in the account, but is relatively low.

Who do you want to replace?
    A lot of players were sold at the end of last season as I went for the manipulation way for the first time. But, seeing the lists from the market this morning has just been a big disappointement.

What are your goals for this season?
    Finish with the game and quit.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-10-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

The new season just started but already frustration and a big dissapointment. Very poor lists in the market (as usual), including the scout list - not even 1 good player in a position that is desperately needed despite that I have used 24T twice to refresh the list. I do not feel any desire as such to continue playing this game. Maybe I should have quit at the end of last season itself instead of having to go through all this transfer market pain and frustration again, and it is expected that it will be worst this time given that I have sold many players at the end of last season. I cannot abandon those guys in my association but I will inform them that I will be quitting the game soon so that they can find a replacement. I definitely need to be out of this ****.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-10-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is because of the super cup match, there is a 260k attendance in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nowonder. if only we had gate receipts. 260K attendance = big money!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The new season just started but already frustration and a big dissapointment. Very poor lists in the market (as usual), including the scout list - not even 1 good player in a position that is desperately needed despite that I have used 24T twice to refresh the list. I do not feel any desire as such to continue playing this game. Maybe I should have quit at the end of last season itself instead of having to go through all this transfer market pain and frustration again, and it is expected that it will be worst this time given that I havevsold many players at the end of last season. I cannot abandon those guys in my association but I will inform them soon that I will be quitting the game soon so that they can find a replacement. I definitely need to be out of this ****.
    i am losing sleep to buy players. ain't gonna sell so many next season. and the market now is much worse than the level 1 and 2 markets. everyone has tokens and cash

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    SEASON 71 LV58
    4 titles for my two active teams.
    NIK won 30 trebles so it's time for a break as I did the previous times I completed 20 trebles.
    This time I played 15 seasons in a row, won 10 trebles and 5 doubles (plus some plates).
    Probably I will start again my Leagues in 2020, with the new TE.
    I 'll continue playing in asso and maybe for a Cup or SL.
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-review-d1.jpg

End of an era for NIK MILAN MADS, new name NIK is on break

Season 125 - Are you ready?-history-d1.jpg

Have a lucky season
    Gabez Teh and Nebu like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Have a lucky season
    Thanks I won a treble but I got such a hard group in the CL, we got the team that is even with quality, we ended their 3 in a row hopes for a CL, he is 1% weaker which is nothing, we have a 5% weaker team, and a 5% stronger teams, I have not checked the cup yet, but one thing I know is we are not going to get 5 consecutive perfect group states, I haven’t even checked the other groups but our 3 in a row bid for the CL May just end here, for the cup, we get an easy, inactive opponent for the first round but you know what happens with the magic in the opening day .

This season will be tough, I am still going for the Quadruple and hopefully we will get it, but hopefully we get a League and Champions League double a long with the super cup.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-10-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    i am losing sleep to buy players. ain't gonna sell so many next season. and the market now is much worse than the level 1 and 2 markets. everyone has tokens and cash
    You are only in level 3, but it is worst in the higher levels for the auction market. I have spent so many hours every day (yes every day, except in the last week or so when I gave up) or so in the past few seasons to look for players I wanted and even then some never showed. I already knew about this and I myself I have complained a lot, but today I used two times 24T to refresh the scout list but still no good player appeared for the desired positions (so, 3 different lists, twice used tokens). I had to settle for poorer options from those 3 scouts lists, and what... only two single-position players (108% and 112%) that had be bought to fill the desperately needed positions in the first team line-up. The recommended daily player today... another joke - useless.

Nordeus and their game are the kind company and service to provide the market with red apples even if the customers in the market are looking for green grapes. They are the kind of even insisting for those people to buy red apples even if they already have them in their basket or at home. Every season or so, it is the same ****. This season, I needed DCs and MCs, but in the 3 different scout lists, especially at the top, were full strikers, attacking midfilders and fullbacks. If suppose in another season I was looking for strikers, attacking midfielders and fullbacks, the game would propose Gks, DCs, and MCs.

This game in the end is too much; it becomes untolerable - too inconvenient and frustrating.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-10-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Max
    Last Season, I won The League, Champions League, Super Cup and Finished 2nd in the cup which ended my 4 consecutive cup hopes, but 3 in a row is still nice.

We were really close to the Quadruple so my goal is to win the Quadruple,

I am Level 6,

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Where did you place last season?
    2nd in the League and winners in the Champions League, Cup and Super Cup

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    Whatever is left in the account, but is relatively low.

Who do you want to replace?
    A lot of players were sold at the end of last season as I went for the manipulation way for the first time. But, seeing the lists from the market this morning has just been a big dissapointement.

What are your goals for this season?
    Finish with game and quit.
    This might be my last season too, I have actually played the game since 2017 but during 3 different stints.

So yeah I will quit but I will still use the forum of course.

Last edited by Max; 11-10-2019 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This might be my last season too, I have actually played the game since 2017 but during 3 different stints.

So yeah I will quit but I will still use the forum if of course.

Even the academy has not been helpful since my comeback. Most token players came with so low quality with 6-10T price on them and the positions they had were not even what I was looking for. It is like the company is doing all to push you out of the game. This game does not help at all; it only causes further frustration, annoyance and anger.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast