Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I remember the chat room but I don’t know what Tactician means by saying I would be good at something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have been basically chatting live here as such in some way to say and you spent a lot of time too; that is why I am saying you would make a good candidate as an IRC chatter.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah, if he would support so often as he posts, he would be my no1 friend-supporter
    hahaha
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    It reminds me of the first years of 2000s. It was fun.lol
    I had a lot of fun on IRC. I learnt a lot of new things but also I did a lot of things upto the point of trolling and flooding others.
    There was a server that had official rooms that were dedicatd to countries and regions, and there was a room that was frequently used by people in my country as this IRC service was made accessible via the main ISP website of the country.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You have been basically chatting live here as such in some way to say and you spent a lot of time too; that is why I am saying you would make a good candidate as an IRC chatter.
    Ha I know.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yeah, if he would support so often as he posts, he would be my no1 friend-supporter
    hahaha
    I would do so but I log in at certain times, I support your 2nd account as I much as I can but I am only online for matches and to just scroll through my achievements and whatever and to support people in matches.

Rookie
    Ok, so we're through the first round, by winning 4-0 at home. I'm still experimenting with the formation. Tomorrow is CL day. Can't wait to see the league draw.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Nik has been mostly my only supporter.
    I mentioned it in last season's thread. https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post645102

He already has a lot of supporters, so do not worry.
    A lot of times I supported his main team, especially in the season before, but later I did less because I know many other users would be already there supporting, while at others times, for example important matches, sometimes when I went looking for those matches in friends fixtures list to see what times they were set, they were already played or set at odd times. I still completed a step for the supporter achievement in the managers achievements section by supporting mainly his team and a few others, while before I did not even completed the first step.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-11-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, I have supporting for NIK , the 15% is secure for every game.
    and I have few friends that I know they will rarely support.
    I keep them for specific reasons.
    Many times I have accepted friend requests from forum or some TE fb group members who were very active there but at the end their supporting was so poor so I kicked them out next season.
    I don't expect from someone to support so often as me, but at least to be some balance.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    How can I add you as a friend Nik? Or any other forum member? Do you have a specific thread?

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    How can I add you as a friend Nik? Or any other forum member? Do you have a specific thread?

He already have a waiting list of more than 100 if I am not mistaken.

For others, you can just ask them, but I expect some people, especially those playing the game facebook through their main facebook accounts, just cannot add people just like this. They need at least to know you enough. To add someone, one of you two from need to add the other through facebook (profile name and link can be sent privately via the forum itself).

There is also the 'Add Me' forum thread: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-support.html .
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-11-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast