Thread: Is there a way...

Is there a way...

To find out a teams previous formation? Im playing a team that seems to be deserted and have not played yet. They have about 5 players in their formation and i need to know what to counter and to do that i need to know their formation from their last game?????

When the player didn't play at all, you can't see.
    But we are on 2 two already, so you can take a look at his/her previous match.

But deserted teams with not enough players will be getting a random of old players in order to start a match with a full squad
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    When the player didn't play at all, you can't see.
    But we are on 2 two already, so you can take a look at his/her previous match.

But deserted teams with not enough players will be getting a random of old players in order to start a match with a full squad
    Mmm. I also played a team already like this twice and after the 1st leg his formation went back to a stupid formation with 5/6 players in it so i dont think there is a way of finding out the formation :0(

Apprentice
    I was wondering too because i played yesterday in the cup against an abandoned team, drew 0-0 ) The computer chose a 4-0-3-1-2 formation but i guess it could have been any other.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    I was wondering too because i played yesterday in the cup against an abandoned team, drew 0-0 ) The computer chose a 4-0-3-1-2 formation but i guess it could have been any other.
    Someone said the formation is the last one the player played on Top Eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    Someone said the formation is the last one the player played on Top Eleven.
    With deserted teams this may be true!
    Playing with team: Oranje