Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

[Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-wn-15-.jpg

Hi Managers,

The Asian Tour Challenge is Live! Travel through Asia by winning your matches and collect amazing rewards along the way! Good luck!

RULES:

Challenge matches DO NOT impact on players' condition, morale or injuries.
    In this Challenge, you'll have 2 free entries.
    Suspensions from yellow/red cards don't apply from one match to the next
    After matches players will not receive additional boosters.
    Unlock the next checkpoint by winning the match.
    If you lose, you need to restart the tour from the beginning or the last unlocked checkpoint
    The competition can only be completed once
    You only earn rewards the first time you progress

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What does this mean?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What does this mean?
    What is this?

What is it supposed to mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What does this mean?
    that means another boring event , just for the super tankers.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Add the emblems on the shop plz.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    I don't want up date for this and another bugs error againt... 🙄😏

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that means another boring event , just for the super tankers.
    yep, the start just about confirms that, 2 of my 3 teams couldnt beat kuwait city, including 1 that lost on penalties that are 17% higher in quality and unbeaten so far this season, another pile of steaming hot ****e dished up by our comedian friends at nordeus.

my 1 team that did win won 7-0 after i accidentally left the instructions on hard defend and counter

theyve even taken away the usual green and blue packs you get for watching and subbing etc...

i wonder if people like Lian ever get embarrassed being the mouth piece for this pile of **** company
    Last edited by Reece p FC; 11-18-2019 at 09:15 AM.
    funker and gizzmo like this.

This event seems to be easy lets see.
    At least the last team is only 20% better and not 50% like other events.

Dreamer
    very well said, reece. let me congrats you before your message is deleted. i'm back after 2 months and all i see is this new event. i managed to build a 100% team, and 3 of my mutants were still here from back days. 250% on whites... first team i beat 4-3 after leading 4-0, second team beats me on penalties after me leading 2-0 until min 83. i re-join, i beat again 4-3 first team after leading 4-0, and then again i lose to second team after leading 2-0 AGAIN. second team which is 30% weaker than me, with few 3* pathetic players. and that's enough for me to delete this garbage game again and feel sorry for all new-comers and all those naive fellas who still puts money in this trash. it's UNBELIEVABLE how programmed the results are and how full of sh*t the devs are. no matter how good your team is, or how well trained your players are (on-fire well), you'll still lose big time against first opponent near to your quality.
    to be honest, i didn't expected big changes in those 2 months, but i didn't expected either to be worse than before. this game is the ultimate time waster you'll ever see. and, like reece said, i also feel sorry for guys like lian and saucy for stand up this sh*t company's back... this game could be freakin' awesome, me and other guys in here showed amazing ideas for this game to be better, but all they did was to cut out everything good in this game and make us buy everything. money, money and more money. i don't think i ever saw a company with at least same level on greed like nordeus. all they do is make good games, build a nice community and make people spend money, then smash the game to the ground with worst ideas i've seen in my life. i can't understand and i honestly don't bother to. i played for more than 5 years and hoped they'll finally do something better, but guess what - it only got worse )
    that's just an honest opinion and i hope enough people will read it before it's deleted. best of wishes everyone!
    Kimyap likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast