Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is very strange. And what quallity were you 3 days ago?
    My team is 124% and the last team of the tour is 118.2%.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    30 tokens to rejoin after 2 free entries ? Are you nuts ? wow
    It seems that the rejoin cost depends on the last checkpoint done. The higher the checkpoint, the higher the cost.

How some users finished this event without a loss, others got knocked-out in early or middle rounds and some reported to have lost to certain teams despite several trials. Something is fishy about this event, but not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    just waiting that someone says that happen in real life football :mad
    Hahaha... always some people out there (if not on the forum, it is on one of the facebook groups or pages) to try and justify things by comparing real life match results with those in Top Eleven. You just have to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Well, don’t get too excited but it’s still impossible. They programmed the matches and regardless of the quality levels, you cannot win.
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    lol a bit strange post after a player showed you he won...

I already played the first 4 rounds, no surprises there, but with seven days i'm saving the last few to when my teams goes upa 3 or 4%

By the way congragts choco, you are really a wonderfull manager!
    Maybe the hidden factors are not same for everyone. Anything can be expected with Top Eleven. The feedback so far posted on social websites are very mixed. Some users finished without a loss, some others finished maybe with 1-2 bought rejoins and others lost a lot times. Someone who completed the event posted what orders he used; just by seeing those orders, someone can wonder what kind of logic is behind this game.

It is kind of evident that those that finished the event more or less like a walk in the park will say it was very easy and the event was very good while those that have been struggling a lot will say that the event is **** and some of them will be fuming. Maybe the level of difficulty varies, that is, it is based in such a way so that a certain % of users will finish the event without spending any tokens, others will have to spend 5-10T, some others more and some others even more; again is about business, but this sort of way is unfair.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-18-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems that the rejoin cost depends on the last checkpoint done. The higher the checkpoint, the higher the cost.

How some users finished this event without a loss, others got knocked-out in early or middle rounds and some reported to have lost to certain teams despite several trials. Something is fishy about this event, but not surprising.
    This happening to almost all the tour events.
    Some teams have some kind of lucky factor and finish easily, some others stuck in one stage , paying again and again for re-entry.
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VFK
    Rookie
    Two rejoins, 60 tokens spent, made it to the final at best. So with the rejoins I won 30 greens, 30 blues and a barely useful 6 star player. In a utility point of view I gained nothing really, nor did I lose. At least it got me free entertainment and a range of emotions for one evening, so I'm okay with this I suppose.

Though my main rival for seasonal competitions got a 7 star player while I got 6, this happened for him and me in last season's challenge too. Life ain't ever fair.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This happening to almost all the tour events.
    Some teams have some kind of lucky factor and finish easily, some others stuck in one stage , paying again and again for re-entry.
    Maybe it is a marketing strategy - sort of those that finished easily will have the tendency go on the social websites to show off, hence influencing other users.
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.

Max

[Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Live now!

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Two rejoins, 60 tokens spent, made it to the final at best. So with the rejoins I won 30 greens, 30 blues and a barely useful 6 star player. In a utility point of view I gained nothing really, nor did I lose. At least it got me free entertainment and a range of emotions for one evening, so I'm okay with this I suppose.

Though my main rival for seasonal competitions got a 7 star player while I got 6, this happened for him and me in last season's challenge too. Life ain't ever fair.
    Complain to Nordeus lol, my luck would be getting a 4 star player lol.

Getting a 4 star player would be terrible

I have heard people who have won the king of the hill challengers have won just 7 star players when it is 1 7-9 star player, getting an 8 star one is good but 7 is crap.

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)
    Last edited by Max; 11-18-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Maybe it is a marketing strategy - sort of those that finished easily will have the tendency go on the social websites to show off, hence influencing other users.
    Oh they do that alright, when somebody won 0-4 in a CL Final to a 12% weaker team, the uploaded said, “who said the underdog can’t win ?” And the Top Eleven admin that controls the Twitter account said well done manager in response to his reply on a post they made.

I complained when I lost 3-0 to a 60% weaker team about a year ago and they said, results like that are perfectly normal. Come one, when would a much weaker team beat a giant by 3 goals, never or very rarely.

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just lost twice on this stupid tournament with my 99% team against a 77% team, i also have to mention that in one of the games he had a red card and i lost on penalty shoot out...
    i am not paying 5T to enter again for this ****.
    Ha ha, I beat Kuwait City then lost 3-2 to the second City. I paid 1T to restart and got beat 7-0 by Kuwait City with Al-Jabbar playing like Messi on speed! Also got the Bad Day achievement. Nothing I did in game could stop the onslaught, seriously Al-Jabbar was everywhere and quickly. Was kind of funny by the end, after I was out of expletives....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast