Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time

Addicted
    i just want that they give us real team power in those events,no hiden algoritams and luck, my team is 101% and i cant score to 77% team in 3 matches in same time recive 11 goals, really!!!??? That is what make me mad, not that i lose or not winning some rewards, hiding real team strength is unfair and disrespect policy. Some ppl may use harder words, i am still polite enough, but will start to.play something else where my doings on field mind something and keep this...this.. dont know how to call it, it isnt a game for sure, i have more fun playing homescape and raid in one week than here in last 12 months

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That is very strange. And what quallity were you 3 days ago?
    Probably about 103%
    I was under 100% on the first day of the season but they wouldn't be calculating this event from then?
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The quality of tour opponents is just visual.
    How can it be to have a +30% better team, have supporters and the ball possession to be equal
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Really like this event so far, pity about no Greens for substitution though.
    But It's a good format and an actual chance to win a few things

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes, I did it before as well. I don't know what it was with the one game that it was just cancelled or something, but somehow went on in the background.
    I tried this LOL , but not working for me

Dreamer
    It seems the match can not be played at any time.

What is the chance to see emblem and t-shirt from the event in the shop? Some of them are very nice

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

With second account (95%, where highest quallity is 98%), I lost twice in 8th city. Even lost in 3rd while I was trying to play 4-2-3-1 attacking, I changed to 4-3-2-1 very defensive and easy wins until 8th city. I was very lucky with those 4-6* player and got myself 6* after wining in 3rd city.

The first player reward is a bit stingy...

The one for Desert Rats FC will only get on the bench if one of the first choice players is injured or suspended, and the Nouvion Ville FC player isn't even good enough for 4th choice...

[Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-dr-kenneth-frandsen-atr1.jpg

[Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-nv-eyal-yona-atr1.jpg

Interesting that they're both 22yo, 64% MCs with another position, have Playmaker SA and are left-footed...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The first player reward is a bit stingy...

The one for Desert Rats FC will only get on the bench if one of the first choice players is injured or suspended, and the Nouvion Ville FC player isn't even good enough for 4th choice...

Interesting that they're both 22yo, 64% MCs with another position, have Playmaker SA and are left-footed...

Mine was ok considering he was free.
    [Official] Asian Tour Challenge - Full-Time-freebie.jpg

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast