Thread: Could someone tell me?

Apprentice

Could someone tell me?

How do I lose in the stats to team that has same total %as mine but my players skills are about +150%better than my opponents?

Why do I train my players if the skills does not matter at all?

Would be nice to get answer to this from someone Who is working for Nordeus.

Please do not give me the crap that nor does teams perfom good every time in real life as this is the issue in every single match in this game.

Sorry I know that here is more than enough topics about troll results, but I think that this is a valid point as if in real life if the other teams players are 150% faster, better in passing and in everything that football players need dosent they dominate the match?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Ouch, you are yellow right? Looks like it ended 3-2? What were both your formations like? And what orders did you use?
    I assume both in attendance?

Dreamer
    I've found the same thing happening in my matches against lower level teams in CUP/CL,teams that are 1 level below me they seem to have better game bar possession/stats,had the misfortune to have played a team a level lower than me 3 times in last 2 seasons in CUP and CL he was 133% and i was 115% yet in real game % terms he was 113% for the difference in level yet all stats in game etc were like his team were a level higher than me ????

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    I've found the same thing happening in my matches against lower level teams in CUP/CL,teams that are 1 level below me they seem to have better game bar possession/stats,had the misfortune to have played a team a level lower than me 3 times in last 2 seasons in CUP and CL he was 133% and i was 115% yet in real game % terms he was 113% for the difference in level yet all stats in game etc were like his team were a level higher than me ????
    This is related to white skills getting nerfed?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Sometimes the stats are irrelevant, sometimes the game engine decides who will win no matter what you do, the animations are really the highlights of your match and it has already been simulated,

I agree with you here about the skills they don’t matter sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk