Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Which one?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    My opinion is that if you are playing with two wingers (aml & amr) than you dont need two STs. So change one ST with AMC!
    Yeah this is what I thought as well, but as they say. Better safe than sorry

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Apprentice
    Could someone give me 400 greens as a present so I can train my new amc to bearable player? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Could someone give me 400 greens as a present so I can train my new amc to bearable player? Cheers

Hey my friend, I just noticed we play against each other in association final tomorrow. How small is the world lol... I took a look at your players and thought, damn I know these guys. loool Gonna be tough against your team... Good luck bro!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hey my friend, I just noticed we play against each other in association final tomorrow. How small is the world lol... I took a look at your players and thought, damn I know these guys. loool Gonna be tough against your team... Good luck bro!
    Haha. Good luck to you too mate

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Damn that you have a strong team. Mine isnt the worst either. You do have an advantage of 10% stronger total, but this can go either way. Hope that Nordeus wont make the decicion for the winner in too boring way. Good luck to both of us

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Damn that you have a strong team. Mine isnt the worst either. You do have an advantage of 10% stronger total, but this can go either way. Hope that Nordeus wont make the decicion for the winner in too boring way. Good luck to both of us

Yeah I think it's quite balanced at the end, because you have a bit better skills... How does your association not have more points? Most of you guys are trained really well. It's a worthy final, that's for sure! Can I send you friend request on Facebook?

Apprentice
    Sure you can We had 1 member whos team was 130+% so our opponents were really tough. We were in and out of platinum for like 6 seasons.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12