Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Game time changed by league rival

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    That's interesting... How is he going to watch 2 matches at the same time? Has anyone experienced something similar before?
    There NOT at the same time, he has now got the situation of the 15 minute difference between 2 away games because of his opponent rescheduling one of the games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There NOT at the same time, he has now got the situation of the 15 minute difference between 2 away games because of his opponent rescheduling one of the games.
    Oh, I see... So, you can't change the time of the match to be exactly when your opponent has another match? I mean it gives you a warning that your opponent has another match at that time and you have to put in at least in a 15-minute difference?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Oh, I see... So, you can't change the time of the match to be exactly when your opponent has another match? I mean it gives you a warning that your opponent has another match at that time and you have to put in at least in a 15-minute difference?
    Yeah you can't because you would see a gap in the times to set the match to reschedule... and where there is a gap, thats when your opponent is playing a match.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah you can't because you would see a gap in the times to set the match to reschedule... and where there is a gap, thats when your opponent is playing a match.
    Ah, ok, now I understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12